This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482
Just wondeing if anyone had tried this game with the latest update 2367. I checked all the boxes that were shwon in this thread and I am having issues with font size and also the characters are appearing completely blacked out. Any ideas? thanks.
After reading other posts I figured I should post this info. Here is a picture of what I see on screen and also the log from the startup and through some of the dialogue. Thoughts? Ideas? Again this is JPCSP version 2367.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5 KB / Downloads: 81)
is there no way to fix the big font ? Also, characters voices in dialogues are missing Sad
I tried to play this game in many jpcsp versions but i always get this error.
- I can't load my save files, even the save files from gamefaqs. It says:" The game data is corrupted."

By the way, jpcsp plays this game very well. (except the dialogue voices which won't play during characters' dialogues). Thank you!
software mode r2457
game looks good overall but suffers the over-sized text problem that's also present in hardware mode Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   jpcsp.7z (Size: 109.23 KB / Downloads: 109)
Any progress regarding this game?
(08-14-2012, 08:37 PM)GGPlay Wrote: Any progress regarding this game?

if you mean the big fonts then no currently the same Smile
Added a log from r2687 with <logger name='hle.sceFont'> <level value='Trace' />
maybe it can help uncover something.
(tested with software mode)

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2687(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 204.21 KB / Downloads: 118)
Hi guys, i'm very new in setting psp emulator.. so how to fix the big font using the log? and the voice of the character.. i don't really understand how to do that even though you all have told me above.. please explain this further.. thanks Smile
There is no fix.
I modify ok Big Grin
opening (still some cannot see font)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/openinga.png/
ingame (Not total test)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/ingameiw.png/
In Rev 2711 in
jpcsp\src\jpcsp\HLE\modules150\sceFont.java
Change Debug.Font.setDebugCharWidth(8);
to Debug.Font.setDebugCharWidth(5);
Use Debug font to play.
Or you can download bellow(default I have set to use debug font)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d82t82s17c82var
(08-28-2012, 03:48 PM)GGPlay Wrote: There is no fix.