This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - ULUS10482
r2902
videos are fixed, they play much better and sync perfect at 31fps Smile (tested only the first video since in-game ones are difficult to get to)

nice work!

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2902(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 129.85 KB / Downloads: 109)
I don't suppose completing the game would suffice to bump up this game from half-playable to playable?
Moved to playable Smile
Excellent to see the game in this section now Big Grin

And with cutscenes now working in newer revisions the ending was as beautiful as ever.
Although there was some elements that I missed in this version compared to the PSX version it's great nonetheless to know that this game is completely playable from start to finish and that I personally confirmed it.

Kinda wish they had done Lunar 2 too, Lunar Eternal Blue Harmony or something Smile
having a huge problem with the game. Everything works fine, but are no cut-scenes, music, bgm, only sound effects. I have Sound Stage installed. When i activate media engine though with decode audio with sound stage. The game freezes at a black screen at the opening intro part. using JPCSP 3147. used both x64 and x86 versions. Same problem. my cmd shows something with at Jpcsp. Allegrex.compiler.runtimecontext.jump. I mean I can run the game with no media engine and no SS, There's no point to it though!. Please help
(05-27-2013, 06:55 AM)cvkhuong Wrote: having a huge problem with the game. Everything works fine, but are no cut-scenes, music, bgm, only sound effects. I have Sound Stage installed. When i activate media engine though with decode audio with sound stage. The game freezes at a black screen at the opening intro part. using JPCSP 3147. used both x64 and x86 versions. Same problem. my cmd shows something with at Jpcsp. Allegrex.compiler.runtimecontext.jump. I mean I can run the game with no media engine and no SS, There's no point to it though!. Please help
Could you post a log file?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(05-27-2013, 10:21 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-27-2013, 06:55 AM)cvkhuong Wrote: having a huge problem with the game. Everything works fine, but are no cut-scenes, music, bgm, only sound effects. I have Sound Stage installed. When i activate media engine though with decode audio with sound stage. The game freezes at a black screen at the opening intro part. using JPCSP 3147. used both x64 and x86 versions. Same problem. my cmd shows something with at Jpcsp. Allegrex.compiler.runtimecontext.jump. I mean I can run the game with no media engine and no SS, There's no point to it though!. Please help
Could you post a log file?
sure here is the log

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 78.03 KB / Downloads: 71)
I know it has been awhile but where does this one stand? Earlier builds list it as playable but the latest post here says the newer builds have issues. Anyone been able to play this on newer builds? If so settings would be great Smile
Cooler Master HAF X Full Tower
ASRock Z97 Extreme4
EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB
EVGA SuperNOVA 850W
Intel Core i5-4690K - OC'ed to 4.5GHz
G.SKILL Ripjaws X 8GB DDR3 1600
CORSAIR Hydro H105
Indigo Xtreme 115X-XS Metallic TIM
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit