This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
The Legend Of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - ULUS10540
Quote:So to play this I need to actually own a psp and this game as it's encrypted?
yeah
best config for this game? everything goes to nothing but a white screen after the opening scene with the kid in the bed then the game just locks up jpcsp. so i was wondering what the best configuration would be to be able to go on with playing the game from where it goes to white screen

(04-19-2011, 08:00 AM)serio Wrote:
Quote:So to play this I need to actually own a psp and this game as it's encrypted?
yeah
no idea works fine here (using the settings on the first post), I have over 16 hours of testing in on this game and I haven't ran into any major problems..
post a log if you get any errors, the only thing i can think of is its an ati/intel problem, so try to disable shaders if you use ati/intel video card and try again.
[Image: 2uzvxaq.jpg]
(04-27-2011, 04:56 AM)hyakki Wrote: no idea works fine here (using the settings on the first post), I have over 16 hours of testing in on this game and I haven't ran into any major problems..
post a log if you get any errors, the only thing i can think of is its an ati/intel problem, so try to disable shaders if you use ati/intel video card and try again.
[Image: 2uzvxaq.jpg]
same here, there is only one minor error is, that i cant see which option in the start menu is selected, so i have to do trial and error. its a bit annoying when you try to use healpotions on someone and end up throwing them on the wrong guy
Quote:same here, there is only one minor error is, that i cant see which option in the start menu is selected, so i have to do trial and error. its a bit annoying when you try to use healpotions on someone and end up throwing them on the wrong guy
disable geometry shaders if you have them on. I thought it was an ati issue only. looks like not.

the setting on the first post work fine with my ati card catalyst 11.3 even shaders work.
this is so odd i'm using the settings from the first post and without fail it hangs right after or shortly after and i will post a screenshot of roughly about where it happens. but without fail the game freezes and locks up every time shortly after the screenshot i am about to attch to this reply. if it works fine for the rest of you then why won't it work fine for me? i'm using an ati radeon HD 5450 vid card on an amd athalon II X2 215 CPU. At any rate take a look at the screenshot i attached. roughly or very shortly after this line of dialogue is where everything just locks up. basically it goes into asking the boy what his name is he says fine starts to tell his story and then thats where everything goes to pot. ok i'm also going to post a link here from youtube that is a video walkthrough of the opening part of the game. watch it till 5:16 on the video timer once everything starts to fade out is right where the game for me freezes and locks up. here is the link to the youtube vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z0RmGMdYxY

(04-27-2011, 07:26 AM)elpan Wrote:
Quote:same here, there is only one minor error is, that i cant see which option in the start menu is selected, so i have to do trial and error. its a bit annoying when you try to use healpotions on someone and end up throwing them on the wrong guy
disable geometry shaders if you have them on. I thought it was an ati issue only. looks like not.

the setting on the first post work fine with my ati card catalyst 11.3 even shaders work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote:this is so odd i'm using the settings from the first post and without fail it hangs right after or shortly after and i will post a screenshot of roughly about where it happens. but without fail the game freezes and locks up every time shortly after the screenshot i am about to attch to this reply. if it works fine for the rest of you then why won't it work fine for me? i'm using an ati radeon HD 5450 vid card on an amd athalon II X2 215 CPU. At any rate take a look at the screenshot i attached. roughly or very shortly after this line of dialogue is where everything just locks up. basically it goes into asking the boy what his name is he says fine starts to tell his story and then thats where everything goes to pot. ok i'm also going to post a link here from youtube that is a video walkthrough of the opening part of the game. watch it till 5:16 on the video timer once everything starts to fade out is right where the game for me freezes and locks up. here is the link to the youtube vid:

I just did a quick test from the beginning again. There is a movie coming after that. for me the fps drops down to about 2 then goes back up when the movie starts. I'm guessing it goes through the audio decoding checks. takes time.
make sure you have media engine enabled (decode audio using sonic stage is checked), and that you have installed sonic stage.

Post a log if you still having problems.
thats just the thing i can't post a log every time i have the logger open i can't change it to anything else the drop down menu only has off nothing more.

(04-27-2011, 07:59 AM)elpan Wrote:
Quote:this is so odd i'm using the settings from the first post and without fail it hangs right after or shortly after and i will post a screenshot of roughly about where it happens. but without fail the game freezes and locks up every time shortly after the screenshot i am about to attch to this reply. if it works fine for the rest of you then why won't it work fine for me? i'm using an ati radeon HD 5450 vid card on an amd athalon II X2 215 CPU. At any rate take a look at the screenshot i attached. roughly or very shortly after this line of dialogue is where everything just locks up. basically it goes into asking the boy what his name is he says fine starts to tell his story and then thats where everything goes to pot. ok i'm also going to post a link here from youtube that is a video walkthrough of the opening part of the game. watch it till 5:16 on the video timer once everything starts to fade out is right where the game for me freezes and locks up. here is the link to the youtube vid:

I just did a quick test from the beginning again. There is a movie coming after that. for me the fps drops down to about 2 then goes back up when the movie starts. I'm guessing it goes through the audio decoding checks. takes time.
make sure you have media engine enabled (decode audio using sonic stage is checked), and that you have installed sonic stage.

Post a log if you still having problems.
I was able to reproduce mordaki987 problem I think.
I deleted the Audio folder that was created a few revs back for me and I ran in to the problem he's talking about. (I've attache r2100 log kinda big). when i get to that point of his problem i can hear the audio (seems like it gets decoded fine and the folder gets created again) but the video doesn't start. It tries to play but cant. The strange thing is after i close the emu and start again it eventually plays the video and works after complaining about too many problems. If i delete the audio folder again and start that problem comes up again.

@mordaki987 try playing it a few revs back and see if it works for you. try something like r2068 or the one from the first post log. I would run further testing but I have to go.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 728.28 KB / Downloads: 91)
alright i'll check it out there is a problem with loading the buildbot page right at the moment so i will have to check it out later. yeah that is rather strange that the game audio is being auto extracted to the temp folder when according to the optimal settings on page 1 of this post you leave unchecked the extract media files to tmp folder. yet i just looked in the temp folder and sure enough there are the audio at least the music portions in the tmp folder. go fig on how that is happening.

(04-27-2011, 09:20 AM)elpan Wrote: I was able to reproduce mordaki987 problem I think.
I deleted the Audio folder that was created a few revs back for me and I ran in to the problem he's talking about. (I've attache r2100 log kinda big). when i get to that point of his problem i can hear the audio (seems like it gets decoded fine and the folder gets created again) but the video doesn't start. It tries to play but cant. The strange thing is after i close the emu and start again it eventually plays the video and works after complaining about too many problems. If i delete the audio folder again and start that problem comes up again.

@mordaki987 try playing it a few revs back and see if it works for you. try something like r2068 or the one from the first post log. I would run further testing but I have to go.