This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
how to play wiuth xbox controller
as the tittle suggest i want to know how to play jpcsp with my xbox 360/pc controller. it only uses my keyboard as my controller so please reply =s
(04-04-2012, 04:14 AM)doomydoomdoomed Wrote: as the tittle suggest i want to know how to play jpcsp with my xbox 360/pc controller. it only uses my keyboard as my controller so please reply =s
it's simple, if you have an usb controller it's easy and if you have a wireless controller you need a wireless receiver like this one: https://www.kontrolfreek.com/itemImages/...ox-360.JPG
install the drivers and configure it in Jpcsp(Options --> Controls)

I have the adapter and control properly installed, but ñ could configure the buttons for the emulator does not recognize the buttons, I ended up using Xpadder, to play, it works. Is there any provision for proper interaction between the controller and the emulator, and is there anything I can do to help!?
exactly..donno why they put Xbox360 controller in the option and dosnt even work

ANSWER
hope this problem will be solved for the future release
CPU: i7 QM-3162 2.1GHz
GPU: ATI HD7670M
RAM: 8GB

(well... a laptop)
(09-08-2012, 12:40 AM)kaicooper Wrote: exactly..donno why they put Xbox360 controller in the option and dosnt even work

ANSWER

well no one putted it in the option , when you install the drivers it'll appear and it works fine Dodgy -_- you just have to configure buttons!