This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505

currently
013:Light to All => chapter 13-6-4 (Chapter 6 - Seeds of Hope) after enter The Gateway of Wails then characters (Firion) can't move.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2949(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 14.01 KB / Downloads: 104)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Hello guys.

I'm experementing some issues when playing dissidia original/duodecim.

I can't move down on the menu (story mode, battle mode, etc...), i can't even skip cinematics, nor use right/left/up/down on combo attacks during ex modes, or anywhere in the game. Right/left/up/down seems to be mute everywhere except in the fight, i can use them to move (i'm using motionjoy with ps3 dualshock controller, but i don't have this problem in any others games).
I'm currently using high end build for crisis core.

I had others issues for controllers when i wanted to play crisis core, but i was able to fix them opening the "settings properties" and modifying them "manually", otherwise it wouldn't work.

Is my problem due to this, and can it be possibly caus' of jpcsp who isn't recognizing the 4 directions ?

I read every dissidia related problems (or most of them) in this forum, but wasn't able to find any working solutions.
If someone got any idea, i look forward to it.

Thanks.

NOTE : i'm using jpcsp r2903/2949
still with jpcsp-2956-windows-amd64, characters can't move like above pic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waydown, did you already try with jpcsp r2956. also try with keyboard, if can then try it with your controller.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2956(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 24.86 KB / Downloads: 98)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Thanks for the answer. I tested with keyboard and it works perfectly, but fight with the keyboard on dissidia is somehow hardcore.

Is it possible that this is a non reported/fixed bug or it is only happenning to me ?

(and does your log vers modify my vers of jpcsp ?)
EDIT = i can use the controller to move when the chess come (non battle lobby), but never in the lobby, nor skipping scenes.
/// I also have some graphics problems, i tested every build people posted on this topic, here the less ugly vers :
http://i.imgur.com/6VdDZ.png
Holy crap, I got this game to run at full speed simply by enabling "Disable UBO" in the new revisions. I tried everything else but nothing else except this option would speed up the game for me, and it made a HUGE difference. Only the Duodecim cutscenes still run slowly but otherwise I'm always full speed regardless of stage, except when there are loads of heavy spell effects going on. This on AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 (or rather 6650M). Just thought I'd share in case anyone needs tips speeding it up. May post a video later to show it off (I have a pretty mediocre PC also, so I didn't expect perfect performance to begin with, so it's great I found it out).

And yes, the graphics do look much better in the new revisions too, there are much less texture bugs on the stages themselves now, although character clipping issues are still there mostly in cutscenes.
(01-01-2013, 08:35 PM)Finzy Wrote: Holy crap, I got this game to run at full speed simply by enabling "Disable UBO" in the new revisions. I tried everything else but nothing else except this option would speed up the game for me, and it made a HUGE difference. Only the Duodecim cutscenes still run slowly but otherwise I'm always full speed regardless of stage, except when there are loads of heavy spell effects going on. This on AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 (or rather 6650M). Just thought I'd share in case anyone needs tips speeding it up. May post a video later to show it off (I have a pretty mediocre PC also, so I didn't expect perfect performance to begin with, so it's great I found it out).

And yes, the graphics do look much better in the new revisions too, there are much less texture bugs on the stages themselves now, although character clipping issues are still there mostly in cutscenes.

for cutscenes not run slowly, you can try this setting below.
for info, when first run - cutscenes normal and no lag. but after a few minutes there's lag and game doesn't continue or black/white screen so the solution must restart again for cutscenes runs normal & no lag.
don't know if something wrong with setting above or jpcsp itself.

Anyone experience this problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can try that, I see you disabled optimized vertex info, that's the only setting I haven't touched yet.

Here's how the game runs on the current r2956 version for me, starting a fresh custom arcade mode battle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93KNx8QLt4

AMD A8 3500M 1.5 Ghz Quad, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 (6650M + 6620G), Windows 7 64 bit, settings I used are in the description.

Stutters a little bit at the start when it's first loading stuff but goes smooth later on. Also I can fix the textures always by just restarting the match but I didn't do it as I wanted to show how it runs without any "meddling". Without Fraps I get near full or full speed on every stage, except when there are lots of heavy effects going on.

I would post a link to a second video with working textures and all but apparently the forum doesn't let me, even if I post it as just text. Tongue It's in my channel anyway if you wanna check it out.
(01-01-2013, 02:17 AM)Waydown Wrote: Thanks for the answer. I tested with keyboard and it works perfectly, but fight with the keyboard on dissidia is somehow hardcore.

Is it possible that this is a non reported/fixed bug or it is only happenning to me ?

(and does your log vers modify my vers of jpcsp ?)
EDIT = i can use the controller to move when the chess come (non battle lobby), but never in the lobby, nor skipping scenes.
/// I also have some graphics problems, i tested every build people posted on this topic, here the less ugly vers :
http://i.imgur.com/6VdDZ.png

Thanks to Fizer who tries to show off, my problem went forgotten and i'm still looking for an answer.
Graphics are no longer a problem, but directions are still disabled in main lobby.
Sorry to hear that, that Fizer sure sounds like a dick. Tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUw8sFVDyA

after spending 2 days tweaking I finally had success and stable gameplay even with FRAPS still 30FPS with JPCSP r2956

Only GE Graphics
Use Vertex Cache
Save GE Screen to Textures Instead Of Memory
Save Stencil To Memory

Keep Compiler at 50
PC Specs
Intel i5 3570K 3.40ghz
8GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce 560Ti 1GB