This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
With one of the latest revisions the game got way better, check it

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL-QLL0ni74[/yt]

Still didn't encounter any problems
Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz / 8GB RAM / ATI Radeon HD 6850 / Windows 7 64Bit
[Image: 2376474.png]
wcamicase, would you be so kind and post your video settings ? Smile

P.S. Looks amazing.
[Image: 2486220.png]
Right now I am very lazy to do that :p would you mind me simply pasting my settings file?

Back up your current one and paste mine to try it out, also I use the launcher to play

Attached Files
.rar   Settings.rar (Size: 1.49 KB / Downloads: 130)
Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz / 8GB RAM / ATI Radeon HD 6850 / Windows 7 64Bit
[Image: 2376474.png]
wcamicase, thanks.
Thought it could help me with missing body parts. Sadly, still the same.
[Image: 2486220.png]
(12-06-2012, 04:19 AM)Wyn Wrote: wcamicase, thanks.
Thought it could help me with missing body parts. Sadly, still the same.

You can probably disable shaders for some more textures to show, though textures are missing even in software mode so I don't think there is any setting that will currently fix all the texture bugs especially in the cutscenes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JPCSP render the object as 'one sided' while real PSP probably render is as two-sided mesh, so you get missing body parts & lighting problems. Is there any way to support a two sided material applied to a geometry ?

Note :

By default, two-sided lighting is disabled, and OpenGL uses front material parameters to light all primitives. Therefore, using a face value of GL_FRONT affects parameters for all primitives.

When two-sided lighting is enabled (GL_LIGHT_MODEL_TWO_SIDE), OpenGL uses front material parameters to light front faces and back material parameters to light back faces. Applications typically specify GL_FRONT_AND_BACK for face (unless using two-sided lighting).
OpenGL also reverses normals for back-facing primitives before calculating lighting values. Though uncommon, two-sided lighting is useful in some rendering situations. (source : http://flylib.com/books/en/2.789.1.43/1/ )
β€œIn the end.. What I've done! Best of the best vengeance is bettering myself. So I'm breaking my limits! This is it...” β€” Claudius Zephyros
my game is stuttering for some reason with jpcsp, is there any reaso nwhy this would happen ? even with UBO and VAO it still stutters.
so reading turned out i posted in the wrong version so i have the white screen error 32.bit with bot 2774 and 2927 have sonic stage installed using

edit after playing with the video setting evrything worked nicely until lighting stroy chapter 1 white screen agine

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2774(32bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 84.49 KB / Downloads: 98)
here's setting from jpcsp-2940-windows-amd64.

sometimes after a few minutes/hours can't proceed so must restart again.

currently 013:Light to All.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1