This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
(09-29-2012, 08:08 AM)uruhara12 Wrote: After about 30 minutes to 40 its getting lag and then it will have an error out of memory how to fix it ?

you can up the values in the bat file or launcher, though increasing the value will usually only delay the memory from running out sometimes a really high value can help (on 64bit), you might want to up the reserve code cache size too,
some options like vertex cache can cause this memory to run out quicker and is usually the culprit for the permgen errors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

how much MaxPermSize do i input? i dont know how to use launcher Big Grin
well the default is 128m so try double 256m if it runs out again try a higher value..
(09-29-2012, 08:30 AM)hyakki Wrote: well the default is 128m so try double 256m if it runs out again try a higher value..

ok sir i will try it hope it works thank u hyakki Big Grin
This game is completely broken currently. Tried it in r2754 and 2752 to see if it was because of the recent mipmapping changes, but no.

For some reason fullscreen mode doesn't work anymore (it displays 4 glitched screens, 2 of them black, one flickering white/black, and 1 "game" screen that doesn't render anything but the background). The menus don't render correctly either, previously they would "scale" to fullscreen, e.g the graphics got blurred to compensate, now they just appear pixelated as if the screen was zoomed in.

Screenshot (taken from a storymode gateway save, r2752):
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i434...broken.jpg

Last perfectly working revision with identical settings I tried was r2667.

Settings & graphics card specs:

1600x900 fullscreen, 4xAA
Shaders & vertex cache enabled, Save GE to texture, use geometry shader for 2D, use stencil & color options, enable VAO, enable dynamic shader generation
Both memory settings ticked

AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 1 GB (Second latest Catalyst drivers before current 12.9)
guys i need help Sad whenever i try to run the game it starts fine until it reaches the part where the words dissidia 012 comes down. after the all rights reserved part the menu doesn't show up. instead, a white screen appears. please help. thanks

P.S. i posted the log
.html   log.html (Size: 34.35 KB / Downloads: 105)
oh and whenever the media engine is enabled that (refer to my 1st post) happens. But if I do not enable the media engine i will not be able to watch the video after creating the file Sad
Anyone can help me how to solve the problem of java out of memory~~

my laptop 4gb memory
core i5
nvdia 1gb

i just nw test lasted builder 2806 get java outflow error~~=-=
can someone help me.....
Hey, having a slight issue here. Have yet to actually get the game going, it plays until it reaches a point where after the intro logo fades, I'm left with a white screen.

I've been hunting around the forums trying to find out how to fix it (playing with configurations and what not) but I've yet to solve anything, so I thought I'd post here!

I'm running on a Mac, Mountain Lion with latest Java if that helps..?

Also, looking at my log, it seems as though I may need a program called Xuggler? What's Xuggler????

This is all very confusing, sorry for my clear noobishness
Hey, having a slight issue here. Have yet to actually get the game going, it plays until it reaches a point where after the intro logo fades, I'm left with a white screen.

I've been hunting around the forums trying to find out how to fix it (playing with configurations and what not) but I've yet to solve anything, so I thought I'd post here!

I'm running on a Mac, Mountain Lion with latest Java if that helps..?

Also, looking at my log, it seems as though I may need a program called Xuggler? What's Xuggler????

This is all very confusing, sorry for my clear noobishness
Hi,

I'm playing DDFF 012 and I don't have any FPS issue except it freezes in about 15 - 20 minutes after I start the game. Any idea how to fix this?

This is my log file: cdn.anonfiles.com/1354441461856.zip and this is my settings: cdn.anonfiles.com/1354441598372.jpg

If anyone can help I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.