This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp can't run games
psp 
Hi,

I'm a newcomer and I use Jpcsp V0.6. But when I try to launch a game (With Load a UMD) it start slowly (10-11fps) and then I've a black screen. This black screen comes after the logos of studio (As Namco for Tekken 6).

I try with Tekken 6 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, same problem.

My config is:

Process Intel Core i5 - 460m (2.53-2.8Ghz)
CG Nvidia Geforce GT 425m
RAM 4Go

However I don't think is my processecor because when I'm runnig Jpcsp, it work on 50% of these capacities...

Thank you for reply, and sorry for my english (I'm frensh).
(03-31-2011, 02:37 PM)premium44 Wrote: Hi,

I'm a newcomer and I use Jpcsp V0.6. But when I try to launch a game (With Load a UMD) it start slowly (10-11fps) and then I've a black screen. This black screen comes after the logos of studio (As Namco for Tekken 6).

I try with Tekken 6 and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, same problem.

My config is:

Process Intel Core i5 - 460m (2.53-2.8Ghz)
CG Nvidia Geforce GT 425m
RAM 4Go

However I don't think is my processecor because when I'm runnig Jpcsp, it work on 50% of these capacities...

Thank you for reply, and sorry for my english (I'm frensh).

Those game's aren't playable on jpcsp yet. Plus your probably using the old official release version of jpcsp 0.6. Download the latest build here and search the threads first before you post new threads. Your question might have been asked several times already.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Same for me[With KH BBS]