This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adhoc
(04-05-2012, 10:43 PM)hyakki Wrote: yep it gets a received packet, but it doesn't show the windows game host (linux being the client) but good news that it is receiving dataSmile
broadcast sent to peers: AdhocctlMessage[nickName='Linux123', macAddress=ae:12:58:29:5c:8e, groupName='', IBSS='Jpcsp', mode=0, channel=0, gameModeComplete=false]
broadcast received from peer: AdhocctlMessage[nickName='hyakki', macAddress=50:cd:dc:b5:f6:eb, groupName='', IBSS='Jpcsp', mode=0, channel=0, gameModeComplete=false]
Successfully received 160 bytes from [B@1f4a968 on port 3658(3658):

when i tried switching linux the game host/server i got a permission denied error in java, ill try again as a root user in a little bit to see if it goes away
edit even as root it gets the permission denied error when trying to host a game.....

(game im testing is Resistance Retribution since I know that game worked on two windows jpcsp's)
Code:
PARTIAL: sceNetAdhocPdpSend id=254, destMacAddr=0x09FB9670(ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff), port=3658, data=0x09BCE6DC, len=160, timeout=0, nonblock=1, data
-> OK
PARTIAL: sceNetAdhocPdpSend id=254, destMacAddr=0x09FB9670(50:cd:dc:b5:f6:eb), port=3658, data=0x09BCE6DC, len=172, timeout=0, nonblock=1, data
-> Fails
From the log file, I see that this game was able to send broadcast messages but not non-broadcast messages.
Could you try again with r2515?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Much better now, on my first attempt it timed out alot (probably because the linux pc is alot slower) but the second time I was able to join the server and start a game (but after loading it just got a black screen, I think the linux computer couldn't handle both debug logging and starting a game - ill try again in a little while without any logging to see if it can get in-game ok.

edit
ok I think its working, It seems this game is just too heavy for my linux pc :p (p4, geforce 4 ti4200 64mb) , as soon as it hits 3d it just craws to a halt causing the connection to drop, ill see if I have any other games that work with adhoc

Edit 2:
Ok re-tested with Star Wars Battlefront 2 and so far everything is good been ingame for 10 minutes without dissconnect

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 93.53 KB / Downloads: 78)
.rar   logswbf2.rar (Size: 136.8 KB / Downloads: 75)
(04-04-2012, 05:51 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 05:47 PM)Sawanaga Wrote: Hello!
How to activate adhoc? want to try it)
I tried to write this (--netServerPortShift 100) and (--netClientPortShift 100) in .bat file.
You have to add these options at the end of the java command, after "-jar bin/jpcsp.jar", i.e. one Jpcsp with
Code:
... -jar bin/jpcsp.jar --netClientPortShift 100
and another one with
Code:
... -jar bin/jpcsp.jar --netServerPortShift 100
But these options are only required if you run both Jpcsp on the same computer. If you use two computers, these options are not necessary. Anyone having already tried to use 2 computers?

I can't make it work the lobby is still empty. Please Help
is it possible for adhoc with psp and pc jpcsp?
Not yet
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]