This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time JPCSP V0.6 Need Help Pls
I am a new user of jpcsp v0.6 1772. When I extract it I put some iso/cso games in umdimages folder. I only followed the instruction I saw on youtube. Errors like can't run the game because it is encrypted by the publisher. Is there a proper configuration the jpcsp? And can you pls tell me where to download games that is working on the emulator. Thanks in advance.
Re install the game once if you get the same problem try to contact the person from whom you have purchased may be he/she can help you decrypting it.
psp 
my first time too.... can anybody tell me how to use jpcsp?
the 1772 has a few options and the latest build is v0.6 2146 which you can download from this place. just keep searching for the latest builds and always check the compability list and maybe then your desired game may work. settings vary from game and i dont know them, there are discussions here that tell you what settings are on and off.

yeah, late answer bump.
(04-01-2011, 01:32 PM)bernie1estes Wrote: Re install the game once if you get the same problem try to contact the person from whom you have purchased may be he/she can help you decrypting it.

I also got the same problem, it said that the game is encrypted,.. what did it means? and how to make that game playable??
help me plizz >.< i really wanna play that game since i havent bought any PSP T__T