This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fix fonts in japaneese games
psp 
Ok all you have to do is download my fontpack from here:
*snip* .
Now that you have the fonts extract them inside the %Jpcspdir%\flash0\ directory.
Open up JPCSP go to Options->Configuration->Media tab and check Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder.
Load your Japanese game and you should now see fonts instead of ????????.

See Ore no Imouto here : http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....538&page=2

PS: Before anybody jumps at me: these fonts are not mine, credit goes to whoever made them.
I hope this helps every Japanese game player out there Wink

L.E: Sorry but the pack is removed due to copyright issues. Hykem will provide a replacement if he can.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
nice.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Just make sure they aren't from a real PSP.
Hmm...
Unfortunately, only the debug and ltn fonts aren't from a real PSP. Sad
Looks like this package can't be distributed either, so, andutrache, perhaps it should be better to remove the link from the post due to the copyrighted fonts.
Fortunately, I've finally found a nice set of GPL licensed korean and japanese fonts that can be converted to PGF files. Hopefully, this should be enough for those who are unable to use their PSP's flash0 fonts. Wink
okay then removing the link sry about that
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
You can pass me by email?
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2,83GHz
GA-EP45-UD3L rev1.1
2x2GB DDR2 800 OCZ Platinium
Nvidia GF 8600GT 512MB DDR3 600/1200/800
PSU Goldship Real Power 600W
HD Western Digital Caviar Black SATA3 1TB
LG L1753T 17'
CM690
Windows 7 Ultimate X64
the thread's over a year old, and passing fonts by email (and asking about that on a public forum of all things) is still illegal.

you can rip them from your psp.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984
look for "Some games also use their own custom fonts and these fonts are copyrighted"