This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
The 3rd Birthday - ULUS10567
(04-02-2011, 03:13 AM)NinaB Wrote: same prob here 2 =/.mayb Hyakki can PM or e-mail us sum help since itz dont ask dont tell on this board.lolz.Dodgy

I fixed mine. Just press the "X" button (by default it is mapped to the "S" key on your keyboard.

I also had to install SonicStage to get audio in the FMV's.

I think I read somewhere for the Japanese version to set these settings, so I did on mine (don't know if I needed to yet):

Configuration ->
[VIDEO]
-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache

[CRYPTO]
-Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to TMP folder
-Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode

[MEDIA]
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files with SonicStage

I can't remember if the following settings were necessary, but they're on, so here you go...

[MEMORY]
-Ignore invalid memory access

[COMPILER]
-Use compiler (dynarec)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I have the European version. I guess I should have mentioned that, or maybe not even posted in this thread?

Also I'm using x86 JPCSP on Window 7 x64.
hyakki, your 2050 build has some extra features, doesn't it? New upscale filter, ability to change internal resolution? I just can't get 3D graphics look as smooth as in your screenshots.
Pressing X (S) didn't work for me... Sad
(03-31-2011, 11:37 PM)marko20vg Wrote: When I load up the iso file and press RUN the game freezes after the: "this game saves data automatically..."
it just stays at that screen and doesn't move.
any help??

same problem.
please reply i cant wait anymore ...Sad
You could always just post a log >.> It's hard to fix a problem if you don't know what's causing it.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(04-02-2011, 02:24 PM)IVXXX Wrote: hyakki, your 2050 build has some extra features, doesn't it? New upscale filter, ability to change internal resolution? I just can't get 3D graphics look as smooth as in your screenshots.

nah I don't use any of that since its buggy (never works right for me), I just force 16x anti-alias with my video card.

(04-02-2011, 05:35 AM)lee321987 Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 03:13 AM)NinaB Wrote: same prob here 2 =/.mayb Hyakki can PM or e-mail us sum help since itz dont ask dont tell on this board.lolz.Dodgy

I fixed mine. Just press the "X" button (by default it is mapped to the "S" key on your keyboard.

I also had to install SonicStage to get audio in the FMV's.

I think I read somewhere for the Japanese version to set these settings, so I did on mine (don't know if I needed to yet):

Configuration ->
[VIDEO]
-Only GE graphics
-Use vertex cache

[CRYPTO]
-Extract decrypted EBOOT.BIN files to TMP folder
-Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode

[MEDIA]
-Use Media Engine
-Decode audio files with SonicStage

I can't remember if the following settings were necessary, but they're on, so here you go...

[MEMORY]
-Ignore invalid memory access

[COMPILER]
-Use compiler (dynarec)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I have the European version. I guess I should have mentioned that, or maybe not even posted in this thread?

Also I'm using x86 JPCSP on Window 7 x64.

EVERY1 DO WUT LEE DOES,IT WORKED...I LOVE U LEE THANX SOOOO MUCH....LOLZ.JUS NEED 2 GET THA SONICSTAGE NOW,THA GAME IZ WORKN THO!!YAY!! =) UR GREATBig Grin
Been getting this error.
-----
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: CodeCache is full. Compiler has been disable
d.
Java HotSpot™ Client VM warning: Try increasing the code cache size using -XX
:ReservedCodeCacheSize=
----
Its on 32 by default. How much should I increase.
One more time!
psp 
Play this game on psp(for now),until jpcsp run this game without crashing, at least.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(04-02-2011, 08:32 PM)hyakki Wrote: nah I don't use any of that since its buggy (never works right for me), I just force 16x anti-alias with my video card.
[Image: capturebma.th.jpg]

Thanks for info! 3D graphics looks much better now.