This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy 7 crisis core
psp 
hey guys i just play the game FF7CC and im using the revision 2048 but im having fps problem i play 55-22 fps is there anyway i can just stay at 50 or 40?.. any guys can recommend me a setting?

i have a

Dual Core E5400 3.45ghz
Nvidia 9500GT 1gb 128bit

hope you can help me
bump..
Have you read the FFCC thread here? http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=976 You may get an answer faster if you ask there. A small advice: try to set compiler method size to 100 and check older revisions like 2002 or 1776.
well im new thnx anyway dude