This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
loop playback support
(04-09-2011, 11:14 PM)mumulator Wrote:
Quote:God of War Ghost of Sparta now , crash on "New Game" if "Use Media Engine" is enabled.

Yop

A way to fix that please?

PSTongueersona 3 works wonderfully well Smile

Thank you.

Persona 3's music already looped even before rev 2061
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(04-10-2011, 01:55 AM)serio Wrote: well, i think info's better since it shows info, warn and error at once.

Here you go. ...Is it me or has this community grown faster in the last 3 weeks. How is it getting that popular.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2H0WK9XZ
One more time!
(04-09-2011, 10:14 PM)beanclr Wrote: Custom tracks on your games doesn't loop. I tried it with Dissidia. It plays once but then it stops. Here's the act3. I'm not gonna tell you how to do custom tracks. That's what google is for. This file replaces the Dissidia battle song only with a remix of blinded by light. I just wanted to test this out on the emu.

I don't think Jpcsp will support modified / compiled / rebuilt games (even if its only the audio changed, just because the file is .at3 doesn't mean its the same format as the original file was or has the same flags set (like loop))
Right now the main focus is trying to get normal games to work and loop properly without causing to many other issues, like looping sfx, voices ..etc.

instead of modifying the actual game, why don't you try going to the folder tmp\<gameid>\Atrac folder and find the audio file you want to change, then replace the corresponding .wav file with the audio file you want to use. (must be wav format) and jpcsp should use that audio instead.
I thought of that but then I didn't want to go trough all the files to find the right one. ^_^ I'll try it and see if it loops.
----
Tried it and it plays but doesn't loop. I'm guessing if you really wanted to you can change the whole soundtrack of any game you play with jpcsp without the hassle of finding the right files. Oh but don't try and work on this. It was just something I wanted to let people know about before they make a tread about it. Much rather play with cwcheat then with soundtracks. Maybe I'll add some persona music in there just for fun.
One more time!
(04-09-2011, 10:14 PM)beanclr Wrote: Custom tracks on your games doesn't loop. I tried it with Dissidia. It plays once but then it stops. Here's the act3. I'm not gonna tell you how to do custom tracks. That's what google is for. This file replaces the Dissidia battle song only with a remix of blinded by light. I just wanted to test this out on the emu.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RAS2IFA
Does it loop on a real PSP?
Never tried it on a real psp. I wanted to keep my psp one and the jpcsp separate. You know like one to play with and one to really play. I've only done squall story on jpcsp. XD I'll try it out.
One more time!
Yep it works.
One more time!
A further audio playback improvement in r2077. Compatibility for some games might be increased.
Hopefully this will not break too much working apps...
r2081
Senjou No Valkyria3 -Unrecorded Chronicle-
bgm loop still no work
(04-15-2011, 05:28 AM)minipig2 Wrote: r2081
Senjou No Valkyria3 -Unrecorded Chronicle-
bgm loop still no work

r2081,Megaman Maverick Hunter X still no work too, and this game don't need sonicstage to have BGM.Huh
Also SE still don't work too.Sad
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL