This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
loop playback support
I thought if you played the 32bit version on 64 bit pc you could get music?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Music loops in Silent Hill Shatter Memories.
One more time!
(04-08-2011, 09:06 PM)hyakki Wrote: 3rd birthday, bgm loops once then stops.
Is it fixed in r2062?
(04-09-2011, 09:23 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 09:06 PM)hyakki Wrote: 3rd birthday, bgm loops once then stops.
Is it fixed in r2062?

yeah that fixed it Smile
Custom tracks on your games doesn't loop. I tried it with Dissidia. It plays once but then it stops. Here's the act3. I'm not gonna tell you how to do custom tracks. That's what google is for. This file replaces the Dissidia battle song only with a remix of blinded by light. I just wanted to test this out on the emu.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6RAS2IFA
One more time!
Music loops in God of War Chains of Olympus and God of War Ghost of Sparta.

God of War Ghost of Sparta now , crash on "New Game" if "Use Media Engine" is enabled.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
Quote:Custom tracks on your games doesn't loop. I tried it with Dissidia. It plays once but then it stops. Here's the act3. I'm not gonna tell you how to do custom tracks. That's what google is for.
how about a log then?

btw. so far only had time to test it with ikkitousen, but it works just fine there.
Quote:God of War Ghost of Sparta now , crash on "New Game" if "Use Media Engine" is enabled.

Yop

A way to fix that please?

PSTongueersona 3 works wonderfully well Smile

Thank you.
(04-09-2011, 11:08 PM)serio Wrote:
Quote:Custom tracks on your games doesn't loop. I tried it with Dissidia. It plays once but then it stops. Here's the act3. I'm not gonna tell you how to do custom tracks. That's what google is for.
how about a log then?

btw. so far only had time to test it with ikkitousen, but it works just fine there.
Okay, Info or Error?
One more time!
well, i think info's better since it shows info, warn and error at once.