This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
loop playback support
I was wondering when you guys would get around to working on it because I want to play disgaea but the sounds cutting out is too annoying.
(03-29-2011, 12:51 PM)nsinger998 Wrote: I was wondering when you guys would get around to working on it because I want to play disgaea but the sounds cutting out is too annoying.
Yes, I'm working on it and I've already achieved good progress. I might submit changes next week...
A basic implementation for the playback of looping audio is now available in r2061.

The implementation is not yet complete and might not work for all the applications. The changes might also break some games... Please test Wink
nice work, so far quickly tested
Wildarms Xf, bgm audio now plays, and loops. (audio never played past a few seconds in previous revisions)
Crisis core, bgm loops.
3rd birthday, bgm loops once then stops.
Dissidia Final Fantasy , bgm loops.
Final Fantasy 2, bgm loops,
Disgaea afternoon of darkness (voice audio now works and doesn't cut off at two words).
YS Oath in Felghana , voice fixed in intro, bgm loops
Takes of Eternia, bgm loops
Dragoneers Aria, loops
Yah, I seems to work on older games without a snitch.
One more time!
Birth By Sleep loops once then stops
Bleach Heat the soul 6 still don't have music
Fairy Tail Portable Guild 2 loops
Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins looped for at least 10 minutes (I shut it down, the looping didn't stop). It is the only game I have tried so far.
Also Zuma's music now works properly (it previously stopped after completing a stage).
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
none of my game's BGM work anymore since i downloaded r2061 but all of the previous versions music work. I thought it was because i upgraded my pc to 64 bit but then i tried my last version i played on 32 bit(r2045) and music was working still
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
64 bit wont play any music that needs Xuggler. Lord of Arcana Field music loops but the battle music loops twice then stops.
One more time!