This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUI issue under Mac OSX
Hey guy, I'm running jpcsp under Mac OSX but I can't access all the video options, some items are cut off.

[Image: screenyshot200320122136.png]
You have to change your Mac fonts because they are too big
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
though i'm thinking that making the window resizable, or have it auto-resize to match the text would be a better idea in the end.

people often use the big fonts for a reason, like bad eyesight or small monitor. i think having the emulator support that would be better than telling people to go back to the settings they were uncomfortable with.
(03-21-2012, 02:52 PM)serio Wrote: though i'm thinking that making the window resizable, or have it auto-resize to match the text would be a better idea in the end.

people often use the big fonts for a reason, like bad eyesight or small monitor. i think having the emulator support that would be better than telling people to go back to the settings they were uncomfortable with.

Yeah,you're right.I didn't think about that
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
same problem here.. how do you resize the font? Sad can't find any options