This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Experimental gamepad support in r2047
i'm getting a weird bug in r2087.

the gamepad is easily detectable and configurable, but once i start any game i lose some ingame control over the d-pad. it's still controllable in the savedata list, but in game it just doesn't work (edit: it actually doesn't work on the title screen and in menus. it works in the lounge in p3p just fine, but menus not at all. only arrows move those). i also can't configure it anymore if i start a game, then go to config. the d-pad presses aren't being detected or something. other buttons work though.

for the record,
Code:
83922 [GUI] INFO  controller - Using controller 'USB 2-Axis 8-Button Gamepad'
edit: doesn't happen with the new pad i bought. it looks like the previous one was always assuming i only used the analog, never the dpad even though i set it to use dpad only. the old pad had no analogs btw, so i left the analog settings to keyboard.

new one is
Code:
0 [GUI] INFO  controller - Using controller 'Controller (Gamepad F310)'
which looks more less like a ps2 pad.

i'm also getting this
Code:
104594 [sas thread] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on X Rotation(rx): 0.623499
105094 [CRI Wave out] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on X Rotation(rx): -0.639246
105563 [sas thread] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on Y Rotation(ry): 0.145068
105953 [sas thread] WARN  controller - Unknown Controller Event on Y Rotation(ry): -0.113756
spammed when trying to use the right analog at all, with sas thread, cri wave out and user_main.

Messages In This Thread
Experimental gamepad support in r2047 - by gid15 - 03-28-2011, 04:30 PM
RE: Experimental gamepad support in r2047 - by serio - 04-16-2011, 06:56 PM