This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load Game: ERROR memory - write8 - Invalid memory address
psp 
Hey i tried to load up Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core and this message came up

41297 [user_main] ERROR memory - write8 - Invalid memory address : 0x0

Please assist, really keen on playing this game Sad
Also i am new to this program, just downloaded it
I also just happened to want to play Crisis Core today, and I found out about JpcSp in my CS 1410 class today.

I am unaware of setting up the memory, I didn't see it in the instructions.

I haven't tried anything else, but I plan to get the Metal Gear Solid and see what happens. Cuz I don't know if this is just an isolated issue.

So I would also like some help!

I found this page but I am not sure what to do:

http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/issues/detail?id=158
try enable Ignore invalid memory access. see if that work or not.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(04-01-2011, 10:35 AM)dista_bagus Wrote: try enable Ignore invalid memory access. see if that work or not.

It didn't work, I am just going to start back from scratch, I must of did something wrong when building it. I bought MGS and tried it and it worked just fine. So I will retry and see what happens!
But I was at gamestop and they had hella good deals on new and used psp's, the 1000 was 89$! I almost bought backups. lol