This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PATAPON 2 HELP!
psp 
I have a problem
game runs fine i have riped no mive but how can i sign pata pon oach i cant idk how iknow when you have psp you have somekind of pen idk anyway there is none! help!
BUMP!
CMON MAN
(03-28-2011, 03:16 PM)soldium Wrote: BUMP!
CMON MAN

I think noone answers because noone know what your problem is! Try to write as easy as possible and without all the nonsense abbreviations. Then you MAY get a answer!
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Ok version for thoes who are not pro on english imao.
When you run the new game on pata pon 2 game.
you se movies bla bla and you have to sing oath.
but i cant sign it idk what's going on i cant se pen or something if you want watch on youtube to se what im talking about.
(03-28-2011, 04:34 PM)soldium Wrote: Ok version for thoes who are not pro on english imao.
When you run the new game on pata pon 2 game.
you se movies bla bla and you have to sing oath.
but i cant sign it idk what's going on i cant se pen or something if you want watch on youtube to se what im talking about.

With "pro" you mean "total beginner in the english language"? Tongue
But then again you may be only 7-8 years old ...
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
o gash 16
bump again pleas help hash help i wan't play this game...
He means the screen where you have to sign the charter. I get stuck at it as well. I am using both the r1861 and the most recent version, I can't seem to get either to work
Use r1985, you can find it here (along with all the latest builds): http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/