This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aedis Eclipse - Generation of Chaos [USA] ULUS10242
Interestingly that game I've been playing since 2 weeks now. I started playing it with rev2100 and continued after a few chapters with rev2132.
After playing for a while, using rev2100, I encountered a memory related error message and simply tried "-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256m" to see if it would change things to the better... since then I never had any error in this game again. Sorry, haven't tried anything lower, because I don't need to.

Note: The game itself is reported to be programmed badly in the way of missing sprites on battle-maps from time to time in some chapters. Yes, even on a real PSP. This can be solved by loading a save from the world map or resetting the PSP and then loading the save from the battle-map. Yes, this tip works in JPCSP too.

The attached screenshot proves that I am near the end of this game.

My PC setup:
i5-750 @stock
Geforce GTS250
4GB RAM
Win7 64Bit
Java 32Bit

Emu settings:
Video
-Use shaders
-Enable dynamic shader generation

Media
-Use MEdia Engine
-Decode audio with SonicStage

Btw. the "Options\Video\Filters" setting gets ignored in rev2132 (always uses anisotropic when set once). In rev2100 it works as it should.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aedis Eclipse - Generation of Chaos [USA] ULUS10242 - by BinarySlave - 05-19-2011, 10:27 AM