This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about something regarding legend
Huh erm i'm a bit confused here. i was just reading the optimal settings for the game legend of heroes trails in the sky yet i am not finding anything in the configuration settings anything that says and please look at the copy and paste below

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::

where exactly do i find this legend portion of the settings if its not in with the configuration settings?
(04-27-2011, 12:23 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: Huh erm i'm a bit confused here. i was just reading the optimal settings for the game legend of heroes trails in the sky yet i am not finding anything in the configuration settings anything that says and please look at the copy and paste below

Legend
[-] = Unchecked
[x] = Checked
[#] = Optional, use at own risk (usually a speedup, can cause crash / bugs, disable this first if you run into problems)
::When changing options do it before you load the game, or else you'll need to close and restart Jpcsp.::

where exactly do i find this legend portion of the settings if its not in with the configuration settings?

That's the legend not the settings Dodgy These are the settings
Code:
|Video|
[-] Only GE graphhics (not recommended for homebrew) // Flickers
[-] Use vertex cache
[x] Use shaders (experimental)
[-] Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering (only relevant when using shaders) // disable to see the menu backgrounds.
[-] Disable UBO (automatically disabled if not supported, only relevant when using shaders)
[-] Enable VAO (only relevant when using shaders and vertex cache)
[x] Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
[-] Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader (only relevant when using shaders)
[x] Enable dynamic shader generation (only relevant when using shaders rec for AMD/ATI)

|Media|
[x] Use Media Engine (Works only with 32bit JPCSP)
[-] Extract media files to tmp folder
[x] Decode audio files with sonic stage (you must have ss installed for this to work)
[x] Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder

|Compiler|
[x] Use compiler (dynarec)
[-] Output profiler into to profiler.txt (only for compiler)
[100] Maximum method size
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

... ill move that to the bottom of the post for now on, so not to confuse people :p
ok question though i've used your optimal settings and the game still locks up after you get to the part at the beginning of the game where the girl asks the kid on the bed what his name is did 2100 break the game or is the game only half playable. i just started to play it on jpcsp and would be nice to be able to get further then the opening into of characters. i would use the debugger to show you what i am talking about through the logs i see some folks post but i can't get it to do anything other then show up without being able to switch the pulldown menu from off to on. to add on more i've added a screenshot of the area of the game it roughly cuts out at and locks up on. so please see the attached screenshot to know what i am talking about and where the game locks up. its right after this whole scene you have a couple more lines of dialogue then it i guess fades out to an opening movie or opening movie intro and then is supposed to continue on but it doesn't show the fmv or movie that happens after this scene is over with.

(04-27-2011, 01:20 AM)hyakki Wrote: ... ill move that to the bottom of the post for now on, so not to confuse people :p

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)