This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Crisis Core Question with JPCSP
Exclamation 
I am using JPCSP 0.6 1772, trying to run Crisis Core. I have got the intro running now after enabling the Media Engine but the game does not go any further. It will take me to the part when I am supposed to load or start a new game but that never shows up on the screen and I cannot use my keyboard at all. It just runs the video... how do I get it so I can play the game?

Thanks in advance! Confused
Try downloading the latest Revision at http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

because you're behind by like 500 updates. by 2000 even with a crappy computer you can almost run the game at 100% fps
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Thanks! I got the game running now but not even close to 100%fps... it's still to slow to play. I know my computer is fast enough... it is a AMD Dual Core C50 with 2GB of DDR3. What else could I be doing wrong or what do I need?
(03-23-2011, 05:56 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: Try downloading the latest Revision at http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

because you're behind by like 500 updates. by 2000 even with a crappy computer you can almost run the game at 100% fps

I approve and agree with this message.
One more time!
Yes, beanclr... great info... but I did that and still have that problem. Sad
Okay well we need more info. Wish you had posted this on crisis core tread. Anyway what Grapics Card do you have?
One more time!
(03-24-2011, 01:44 AM)beanclr Wrote: Okay well we need more info. Wish you had posted this on crisis core tread. Anyway what Grapics Card do you have?

I'm using a AMD Radeon HD 6250.
(03-24-2011, 12:02 PM)HelloEnmity Wrote:
(03-24-2011, 01:44 AM)beanclr Wrote: Okay well we need more info. Wish you had posted this on crisis core tread. Anyway what Grapics Card do you have?

I'm using a AMD Radeon HD 6250.

So... anyone know if my video card can handle it? Huh
I'm not sure on ATI cards I use Geforce but post what catalyst you're using and they might give you better help
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(03-28-2011, 01:06 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: I'm not sure on ATI cards I use Geforce but post what catalyst you're using and they might give you better help

I'm not sure how to find which catalyst I am using... but here is a link with info on my video card... http://www.radarsync.com/drivers/d234434..._graphics_

Let me know if this helps or not.

Thanks Smile