This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question
psp 
Hello guys,i'm new here so please forgive me if I make any mistake in the following post Big Grin
in the compactbility list:
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - ULUS10308 - Playable - r1610
what does r1610(and another r(xxxx)) mean???
if when playing a game in jpcsp and the dialogue voice isn't coming out(but the BGM does) what should i do??
that's all for now, thank you Big Grin
(03-23-2011, 01:49 PM)zigma9114 Wrote: Hello guys,i'm new here so please forgive me if I make any mistake in the following post Big Grin
in the compactbility list:
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - ULUS10308 - Playable - r1610
what does r1610(and another r(xxxx)) mean???
if when playing a game in jpcsp and the dialogue voice isn't coming out(but the BGM does) what should i do??
that's all for now, thank you Big Grin

r1610 means revision 1610, the latest is 2039, you can find almost all revisions here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

About the voice problem: There is not much you can do. Try out the latest version, maybe it works with that version
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(03-23-2011, 02:21 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: r1610 means revision 1610, the latest is 2039, you can find almost all revisions here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/

About the voice problem: There is not much you can do. Try out the latest version, maybe it works with that version
well i'm now using the latest build
the sound only come out partially, in this case while playing disgaea, only few first lines are spoken
and in latest build i see that the jpcsp connector option is gone? i hear that that option is required to dump file? not that i understand what dumping file do...