This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
psp 
Game works wonders for me outside of story mode, 30 fps battles with perfect graphics. I don't mind the cutscene one so much as I have seen them before or just use youtube if I want to see them again.

My problem in story mode though is that the over-world and chessboard areas have so much garbage and choppiness, it seems to get worse as time goes on. It transitions in to the battles as well, which is very annoying. Disable optimized vertex info fixes all of it, however it cuts fps to 20 and lower. Im just wondering if there is a mix of other options or with the launcher that fixes it.

My specs are...
AMD Phenom II X3 720 processor
MMX, SSe(1,2,3),HT
System Memory:
4.00 GB Total 2.66 Free
Desktop res
1680x1050 -True color- 32 BIT

The video settings are the following checked outside of story
Only GE graphics
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Disable UBO
Save GE screen to textures instead of memory

I have been messing with JPCSP Launcher to no avail, even trying the page memory lock method.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10566 [Encrypted] - by skysite - 05-21-2013, 02:20 AM
Jumbled Text in 012 Dissidia - by Izicial - 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
JPCSP Crash - by abood555 - 07-29-2012, 07:06 PM