This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
(03-07-2013, 10:34 PM)kevinwillians Wrote: here the game wont work in any new versions, i am using the 2956 version, the others always have the White screen problem.

(sorry for the bad english, is not my native language)

Could you post a log file (see my signature for instructions)?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
psp 
(03-08-2013, 09:01 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-07-2013, 10:34 PM)kevinwillians Wrote: here the game wont work in any new versions, i am using the 2956 version, the others always have the White screen problem.

(sorry for the bad english, is not my native language)

Could you post a log file (see my signature for instructions)?

Here the log.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 6.85 KB / Downloads: 95)
I tested jpcsp rev 3015. The bug has been fixed already
psp 
(03-08-2013, 06:50 PM)bigol Wrote: I tested jpcsp rev 3015. The bug has been fixed already

yeah. i test in the 3017 its fine now.
I am with another problem the cutscenes are runing slow, i wish to know if its my PC or is the emulator, because i finish dissidia 1 with 30 fps the entire game, but in the 012 the cutscenes are slow.
thanks for the help.
same with me
cutscenes are slow
The cutscenes are slow for me too; I think it's a problem everyone has, something about sloppy coding. You can get them to move much faster by setting Frameskip to 30 FPS (and you can watch them on YouTube anyway).

I was wondering if anyone's had success with finding settings that allow you to run the game for hours at a stretch; I keep getting java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in the middle of the Labyrinth. I've tried most versions from 2927 to 3040 and most of the different garbage collectors without much success, although G1C and Aggressive Heap+Parallel have been the most successful. Increasing the PermGen size has helped up to a point, but for this last run I set it to 16384 MB and it crashed anyway. I'm fine with a slight hit to FPS (thing doesn't stably run over 20 FPS anyway) or periodic freezing up as long as the emulator won't crash after three or four hours of use.
There's a very strange bug.
I'm using PSN Dissidia on my Vita (<-!!!)
JPCSP perfecrly reads my savegame files transferred from vita to PC as ULES01505 saves, but when I try to transfer saves (of course with some gameplay changes made in emulator) back from JPCSP to Vita, I get "Corrupted data".

PLS, can anybody do something with this in next builds?
You said the saves read fine, so I doubt this is the issue, but do you have JPCSP set to handle savedata in crypto mode? I had to set that to use save files and friend cards downloaded off the Internet; if I didn't I got a "save data is corrupt" error.
(03-25-2013, 01:45 PM)Sarisa81 Wrote: You said the saves read fine, so I doubt this is the issue, but do you have JPCSP set to handle savedata in crypto mode? I had to set that to use save files and friend cards downloaded off the Internet; if I didn't I got a "save data is corrupt" error.

JPCSP doesn't read saves w/o crypto mode enabled. Of course it is ON.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=84829 claims a program called MagicSave will fix save encryption/decryption errors (of the type induced by JPCSP) on a PSP. I haven't seen anything for the Vita yet, sorry.

Is there any revision it's best to play this game on? r3079 works, but it's not very stable...and I forgot which revision was stable enough for a long labyrinth run (and even that might have been pure luck).

Also, am I the only person to encounter a bug in the Labyrinth on Phantom Train that randomly causes someone to recover from a break with 9999 BRV? I haven't had the presence of mind to capture a video of it yet.