This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
Mac support has probably been the least tested, though according to the log you are running out of java memory, this can usually be solved by running the 64-bit java (if available on mac), also according to the log you are still running java 6.

do you have a windows pc to test on (or have bootcamp installed)?
I don't have bootcamp, but i can run windows 7 on virtualbox. and how do i run java 7? i've installed it like 3 times
I don't think virtualbox would work since it has limited opengl support, as for java 7 in mac I would assume its similar to Linux extract it to a folder then set the java home path in a terminal session (this is just a guess)
export JAVA_HOME=/home/user/jre1.7.0_11/
i actually have no idea how to extract java. i can't even find it. sorry, but how do i do that?
it is such a shame that the cutscenes and battle characters have missing textures,
i'd love to replay it on the pc, the psp screen looks so small now that i am used to some games on the psp emu xD

props to getting this far tho, hope to see it fixed soon (somewhere this year? ;D)
The speed is back up to where it was (~20 FPS) with periodic speedups on small stages using the G1GC garbage collector and Java 7u13.

Is there any way to convert a replay to AVI using JPCSP? I have some saved replays I'd like to convert. When I try, it loads the first frame and throws the error "Save failed". I'm running JPCSP r2957 with Java 7u13 x64.

I checked a basic log and didn't see any relevant-looking warnings, and I tried with both encrypted and unencrypted save data.

Edit: Adding a log; I still don't see anything relevant but there might be something someone else would find useful in here. The problem persists in r3100.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3100(64bit)_INFO -movie save failure.zip (Size: 199.78 KB / Downloads: 92)
this game runs in fullspeed when the shader is on but some textures/object is missing, I hope someday this will be fixed Big Grin
My PC Specs:
Motherboard:MSI-K9N6PGM2V2 AM2
GPU: HD Radeon 6570 DDR3 128bit
HDD:80GB
RAM:3GB DDR2 800Mhz Kingmax
Processor:AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual-Core 3.1Ghz

With the latest svns the game is stuck with a white screen after the saving screen. Tested with jpcsp 2893 it's all good. Tested with jpcsp 2998 or 3006 it freezes with the white screen.
I'm not too sure about this, but I think any revision over 2989 (with the implementation of sceUtilitySavedata in 2990) broke the game. When I try to initiate a Quick Battle, it shows a white screen after confirming the battle settings.
here the game wont work in any new versions, i am using the 2956 version, the others always have the White screen problem.

(sorry for the bad english, is not my native language)