This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
Another video I made in Jpcsp r2667 which I still think is the best revision for playing this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZCjEedSAY&feature=plcp

If you guys want to get rid of the HP attack bug I'd suggest trying out r2667, I don't get it there. In fact I even managed to beat Feral Chaos on my storymode playthrough recently (with like 1,5 hrs of consistent hp attacks) so that ought to prove it works. Big Grin

Sorry for the slowdown on the vid, normally that level runs near full speed for me but Fraps takes away half of my FPS and my CPU isn't that great. Still pretty playable considering my computer is nowhere near top of the line and just a mediocre laptop.

If you have out of memory issues (but enough RAM), then try the settings I've put in the video description. I've never run out of memory while playing with these settings (though I suppose it's still possible if you play really long).

You can fix the texture bugs on the characters nearly always by just restarting the fight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10566 [Encrypted] - by Finzy - 11-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Jumbled Text in 012 Dissidia - by Izicial - 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
JPCSP Crash - by abood555 - 07-29-2012, 07:06 PM