This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
(10-28-2012, 05:30 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: I have 12.11 there's no so much difference. I have notice that Catalyst is getting stronger; since 11.x it was so buggy and JPCSP average was so poor with result of missing textures; 12.11 has just a few missing textures and speed of game is related to CPU speed.

About the bug you was talking about, try to post a test of profiler.txt and maybe gid found where's the error so it can be fixed.

I tried to get a log file but it does not work for me, as i tried whit log All (cause its the best i suppose) the game wont load... (no error in log) also i selected error cause i think it is a error but the profiler.txt is empty after my Test.
But...

This bug whit the missing HP Attack is easy to recreate, fight 10-20 minutes in the level of your Choice (hmmm maybe this matters too, try Planets Core(Ω), if you killed the enemy or vice versa, you can rematch at once(the more rematch the higher the chance of occurring).

/edit Strangely after trying to get the bug again it does not occur (i changed Maximum method size from 500 to 1000 and output profiler info to profiler.txt) the only thing happens was slow speed like a difference of 10-15 fps.

/edit2 Damn it! after disabling "output profiler info to profiler.txt" that damn bug occurred again, maybe it don´t want to be found (yea i got more fps cause of the deactivation of that profiler info output).

/edit3 After trying the Game with those settings: Compiler Threshold 2000 and Maximum Method size 3000, i got some small Artifacts while fighting with Tifa, and those missing HP Attack bug got even worse, my ground Bravery Attack was missing too (also after fighting like 5-10mins), it looks like those Settings could be the Culprit?.

/Edit4 It Seems like this Game works best without Compiler Threshold but Maximum Method Size 500 but the Bug occurs like always-.-
But after Fighting quite a lot as Tifa i mentioned that "Missing HP Bug" Hit her REALLY Hard and Unfair-.-, also quite faster than other Characters her Animation is there but can never Hit and she can´t use Feints while the Bug occurs, other Characters can use HP Attacks normaly (but gets dissabled later too). Also someone else can Study this Bug with Tifa the Best (and again there is nothing in the console...)
My Rig
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T(3.2ghz)
AMD Radeon HD 5770(1GB VRAM)
8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-Ram(1333Mhz)
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate Edition

"Don´t think, Feel!"
Boring? Do you like Fighting? Then Challenge me! here

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10566 [Encrypted] - by Taroyoma - 11-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Jumbled Text in 012 Dissidia - by Izicial - 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
JPCSP Crash - by abood555 - 07-29-2012, 07:06 PM