This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULUS10566
(10-27-2012, 09:52 AM)Taroyoma Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:37 AM)andygunlocke Wrote: I'm a complete noob when it comes to these kind of things but I'm experiencing a problem.
Long story short, I have a couple of PSP games here in my hard drive that I haven't used in ages. Since I don't have my PSP anymore and I kinda want to play it again, I decided to use this emulator.

The problem is that whenever I run a game the emulator's screen just goes black and nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing?

Yea, i suppose there is more than a "something" you are missing here!
Cause i think we need more Info´s, like Your Rig (Windows version, how much Ram, Processor and Graphic-card), and then you need to have Sonic Stage Installed (to have good Music/Sound), and which version of Jpcsp you are using, like x64 and x86. (probably the newest revision).

And i am not sure if you use the Awesome JPCSP Launcher from Hyakki, if not Use It cause its Great and helps a lot!

Windows 7 (Starter)
1024MB Ram
Intel® Atom™ CPU N455 @ 1.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
That's what I got from dxdiag

Can you provide a link for the Sonic Stage, so that I can DL it?
And my JPCSP is is x86. Anything else I need to give?

Messages In This Thread
RE: DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY - ULUS10566 [Encrypted] - by andygunlocke - 10-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Jumbled Text in 012 Dissidia - by Izicial - 03-17-2012, 01:44 PM
JPCSP Crash - by abood555 - 07-29-2012, 07:06 PM