This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: Did you play minecraft (and be awesome) before this emulator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes because I friggin rock!
66.67%
2 66.67%
no...but I will download it immediately
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp.jar opens with minecraft...
I try to double click it like it says and it opens with minecraft launcher. Then I tried the batch file but it would have helped if the line of code was in it's own line because it isn't working properly either. Just loads all the script in CMD and then sits there... nothing happens
(03-23-2011, 12:58 AM)ajepalmer Wrote: I try to double click it like it says and it opens with minecraft launcher. Then I tried the batch file but it would have helped if the line of code was in it's own line because it isn't working properly either. Just loads all the script in CMD and then sits there... nothing happens

Tell me where it says "double click the jar"????

The proper way to start JPCSP is with the batch file or download hyakki's launcher. And normally you don't see any of the code when executing the bat file!
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Launching the jar file directly won't work well because you also need the native libraries and raise the memory limit. So use the launcher or .bat file there is in the root folder of the archive.