This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jpcsp v0.6 using media engine option stops working of games
psp 
Jpcsp v0,6 on using media engine option of media allows us to view video in games but after playing the game for about 2 minutes it stops working like the game is paused but it isn't. plz help me and thank you for those who help me

my specs are
win 7 32-bit
1GB graphic card
3GB RAM
processor PentiumĀ® Dual core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz

and i have no additional software installed like sonic stage or Xugger or whatever it is and i don't even know about it so

Plz help me..............I beg you. Sad
We're having a same problem.
have you tried the latest build?
me too this problem.
me too this problem. playing Final fantasy IV,after the opening video, the jpcsp screen turn to blue,but the game music still playing,how tosolve this problem?please help me....Thanks a lot...

i use the latest build, r2696..
But the videos look ok?? If that the case the problem shouldn't be MediaEngine.

Instead, try to change some video options to look for the glitch.
[Image: montcer.png]
I'm having a similar problem in 3008, while playing, kh bbs, since I don't think I made the copy quite right, I wasn't gunna say anything but it seems this is a recuring problem? Anywho, It would be nice if we could get assistance on this, by the way my system specs are

CPU=intell core 2-1.5GHz clocked at 2GHz
GPU=Nvidia 8600 gts, 256MB Graphic Ram
RAM=4GB, DDR2
OS=Windows 7 Ultimate, x64
Java=7update17,x86
Note=my pc is speed bumped

JPCSP=SVN-3008,x86