This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
God of War: Chains of Olympus with ATI card
Hi
Is there any way to run "God of War: Chains of Olympus" on ATI card?
With shaders and vertex cache I have:
+- 70 FPS in menu
+- 35 FPS in game
but... whole screen is white. I only see pause menu and icons (health status, combo meter). I know, I can turn off shaders and vertex cache, but without these options emulation is very slow (30 FPS in menu, 10 in game ;/ )

My PC:
c2d e8500 @ 4.33 Ghz
ATI Radeon 4870x2
4 gb ram
Win. Vista x64
What options are you checked ?
Video: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Enable VAO, Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory, Enable dynamic shader generation (it's recommended for ATI cards)
Media: Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage
I don't check enable VAO (but don't test if it's work with ati), but you must check disable UBO, it's not automatically disabled for ATI and normally, shaders will be activated at this moment :-)
Ok, i turned off UBO. Now, my game looks like this screen:

[Image: beztytuuhnr.jpg]

Any ideas? Smile
hum ... did you try to disable vertex cache ? ^^
Yes, without this option game looks good, but emulation is very slow. I've heard that shaders don't work properly with ATI cards, and there is no solution at this moment. Is it true?
Shaders don't work very well with ati drivers for now, it's why games are slow.
Before r2000, all options with shaders didn't work with ATI but now, you can see there is some improvment so be patient, a day all bugs will be remove :-)
I hope you're right :p Thanks for your help Smile Smile
How to play this Game ?

Hi i am new on JPCSP PSP EmulatorBlush
I am trying to play God of War: Chains of Olympus [UCUS98653]
But the speed is Very Slow and the Graphic is PoorHuh

I am Using latest Emulator Jpcsp 2176 windows x86

Screens

Menu Graphic is Broken    
Intro looks Good    
Gameplay Broken    

Please Help Me I want to Play this Game Smile

My Settings: