This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Eater working
(03-17-2011, 01:47 AM)beanclr Wrote: No. Its completely on topic since its in the topic post. That GE advice is good to know. Might explain some random crashes I've been having.

I get the same crashes when using Save GE to textures instead of memory. I have isolated to that selection. Games will freeze like a screenshot. Sometimes hard to exit JPCSP when this happens. I have had to use task manager to close the emulator.
what are you setting for the game??
On revision 2099 I can run it but in game its black and white. No matter what options I use its always black and white.
With Use only GE graphics at least I get colors on the menus but in game no color at all. I don't know why this is happening. All the games used to run just fine until a change was made to the shaders and from then on I cannot get color Sad

Ati Catalyst 11.3
ATI Radeon HD 4670

Overclocking didn't help either.
can u send the config ?