This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp setting for end pc
psp 
i have this setting for my computer

Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 2.13 Ghz
2.00 GB RAM
64-bit operating system
Windows 7 Home premium
Nvidia Geforce 310M

I PLAY MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE WITH SLOW FPS.I THINK MY COMPUTER SPECS IS ALREADY HIGH BECAUSE I CAN PLAY PCSX2 WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.CAN ANYONE HELP ME?I ALSO USE THE LAUNCHER I GET FROM THIS FORUM.WHICH ONE SHOULD I SET TO MAX THE FPS?
(03-15-2011, 12:10 PM)huntneef Wrote: i have this setting for my computer

Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 2.13 Ghz
2.00 GB RAM
64-bit operating system
Windows 7 Home premium
Nvidia Geforce 310M

I PLAY MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE WITH SLOW FPS.I THINK MY COMPUTER SPECS IS ALREADY HIGH BECAUSE I CAN PLAY PCSX2 WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.CAN ANYONE HELP ME?I ALSO USE THE LAUNCHER I GET FROM THIS FORUM.WHICH ONE SHOULD I SET TO MAX THE FPS?

also,when i turn on the only ge graphic,it flickers and just use small portion of the screen...but i noticed that the speed of games is improved.but what is the point of increase speed if u cant see whats going on with the flickers and small screen..
Some games aren't compatible with Only GE Graphics I think cuz i have that same problem
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit