This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
(08-19-2011, 10:05 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Okay, could someone please kindly give direction on how to play with fullscreen or at least with improved resolution, since if I change it whenever I launch JPCSP it's always goes straight to fullscreen black screen with no way to do anything, I tried some key including F4 and ctrl+o (intending to load UMD) but nothing's working except Alt+Tab-ing to go outside. The only change I do is resolution, I don't even tick the fullscreen exclusive option...

Oh and I'm using Windows x64, JPCSP build R2283 x86. Thank you in advance, this project rocks! Big Grin

Edit: tried the latest r2287 too, still didn't work

You can't adjust the res. - it's a broken option and does not function (for most people). Use default res, fullscreen option, and "save ge to texture" for the best fullscreen experience.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by legend80 - 08-19-2011, 10:59 PM