This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
Sorry guys.... another shit release. This one is much more messed then the hyken releases in regard fullscreen mode. The fist time ive unpacked this version and configured the media and fullscreen, the next time they realy launched in full screen, but with the same problems as earlier versions. After ive tried the 1980 x 10xx res, the emu simple lost the exclusive FULLscreen mode and now are showing the windows bar and some desktop pixels on the right side. It now doesnt matter if i put the resolution back to Native, it will aways show the windows bar and the right desktop pixels. Already tried to delete the dir and unpack then again, but it still shows the windows bar and right side desktop pixels.... gid, ckraziel and i30817 realy messed up with hyken work this time... Sad

I personaly doesnt care if some game (aka dissidia) are running or not, i only care, like many others (just take a look at this topic), to see the standards in regards fullscreen emulation. I know im looking arrogant right now, but seriously, all this fullscreen lack of ability from the developers are begining to become a fucking joke! Sorry guys, but dont you think its time to call up on a more advanced programmer and ask for tips to increase your skills? Sometimes, asking for help doesnt hurt, you know. Another question... if the java plataform arent to flexible in regard fullscreen and you noticed that this problem will never be solved, why dont you make a port in another more flexible language? Why did you guys choosed Java, in the fist place, as the plataform? Theres just too many things in this project that i dont understand... Its looking like a complet mess!

Improved Full Screen mode.
List of Full Screen resolutions computed dynamically based on available display modes.
sceUtility dialogs (savedata, input, messages) can now also be used in full screen mode.

Fullscreen was improved? Where, when? LOL
Ive lost my time again.
(06-24-2011, 04:24 AM)vingadorjr Wrote: Sorry guys.... another shit release. This one is much more messed then the hyken releases in regard fullscreen mode. The fist time ive unpacked this version and configured the media and fullscreen, the next time they realy launched in full screen, but with the same problems as earlier versions. After ive tried the 1980 x 10xx res, the emu simple lost the exclusive FULLscreen mode and now are showing the windows bar and some desktop pixels on the right side. It now doesnt matter if i put the resolution back to Native, it will aways show the windows bar and the right desktop pixels. Already tried to delete the dir and unpack then again, but it still shows the windows bar and right side desktop pixels.... gid, ckraziel and i30817 realy messed up with hyken work this time... Sad

I personaly doesnt care if some game (aka dissidia) are running or not, i only care, like many others (just take a look at this topic), to see the standards in regards fullscreen emulation. I know im looking arrogant right now, but seriously, all this fullscreen lack of ability from the developers are begining to become a fucking joke! Sorry guys, but dont you think its time to call up on a more advanced programmer and ask for tips to increase your skills? Sometimes, asking for help doesnt hurt, you know. Another question... if the java plataform arent to flexible in regard fullscreen and you noticed that this problem will never be solved, why dont you make a port in another more flexible language? Why did you guys choosed Java, in the fist place, as the plataform? Theres just too many things in this project that i dont understand... Its looking like a complet mess!

Improved Full Screen mode.
List of Full Screen resolutions computed dynamically based on available display modes.
sceUtility dialogs (savedata, input, messages) can now also be used in full screen mode.

Fullscreen was improved? Where, when? LOL
Ive lost my time again.

I hope you're not serious, first you're lucky they even provide beta svn access so you can try new beta versions, Jpcsp is open source if you think you can do better go for it lets see what you can do if its so easy.
If you don't like it then don't use it, I think the developers are doing a superb job and you can see the progress that has been made since the 0.6 version, Jpcsp is one of the fastest evolving emulators that I've seen yet especially with only a small team working on it (not to mention for free, and in their spare time).

You can always wait for the next release version when most of the "beta" bugs are gone and everything has been tested.
Don't piss off the devs damnit! Rule 1 of being in the emu community.

Vangadorjr, go do what you said you were going to on page 10 and leave for one year. Maybe you'll mature somewhat in that time but I won't be holding my breath. And maybe then the emu will be to your standards your highness.

I think it's about time this guy gets banned. He's having one temper tanturum after another. It's just sad really....
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(06-23-2011, 10:39 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:21 AM)mickeyz Wrote: Nope it won't help. im using JPCSP 0.6 r2198 and im currently using Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs. even you set the video size x3 still the same.
i think we're using a wide screen lcd monitor thats why there still enough space. i think its only design for non-wide screen in my opinion.
What is wrong in this screenshot? I can't see any problem...

eh? can't you see its not fullscreen its only 90% i think of my wide screen
(06-24-2011, 09:10 AM)mickeyz Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 10:39 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:21 AM)mickeyz Wrote: Nope it won't help. im using JPCSP 0.6 r2198 and im currently using Start JPCSP in Full-Screen Exclusive Mode in the following runs. even you set the video size x3 still the same.
i think we're using a wide screen lcd monitor thats why there still enough space. i think its only design for non-wide screen in my opinion.
What is wrong in this screenshot? I can't see any problem...

eh? can't you see its not fullscreen its only 90% i think of my wide screen
OK this is just another aspect ratio misunderstanding, see http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....5#pid16665
and
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5152
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
^
thnx i already found out by reading. ill try it when my personal pc is fix.
hi first tan a lot jpcp team .

i want play full screen mode but i can't . i have black screen and i can't nothing anything can u tell me how i can play full mode?

CPU : phenom 9750
VGA : 8800 GT
RAM : 4 Gig
Okay, could someone please kindly give direction on how to play with fullscreen or at least with improved resolution, since if I change it whenever I launch JPCSP it's always goes straight to fullscreen black screen with no way to do anything, I tried some key including F4 and ctrl+o (intending to load UMD) but nothing's working except Alt+Tab-ing to go outside. The only change I do is resolution, I don't even tick the fullscreen exclusive option...

Oh and I'm using Windows x64, JPCSP build R2283 x86. Thank you in advance, this project rocks! Big Grin

Edit: tried the latest r2287 too, still didn't work
(08-19-2011, 10:05 PM)bugmenot Wrote: Okay, could someone please kindly give direction on how to play with fullscreen or at least with improved resolution, since if I change it whenever I launch JPCSP it's always goes straight to fullscreen black screen with no way to do anything, I tried some key including F4 and ctrl+o (intending to load UMD) but nothing's working except Alt+Tab-ing to go outside. The only change I do is resolution, I don't even tick the fullscreen exclusive option...

Oh and I'm using Windows x64, JPCSP build R2283 x86. Thank you in advance, this project rocks! Big Grin

Edit: tried the latest r2287 too, still didn't work

You can't adjust the res. - it's a broken option and does not function (for most people). Use default res, fullscreen option, and "save ge to texture" for the best fullscreen experience.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(08-19-2011, 10:59 PM)legend80 Wrote: You can't adjust the res. - it's a broken option and does not function (for most people). Use default res, fullscreen option, and "save ge to texture" for the best fullscreen experience.

Ah I see, thanks. Smile

But I tried that setting and got... gray screen instead of black, with no way to do anything except quit. so I guess I'm out of luck? Sad

Edit: turn out right clicking is working fine, thank you for your help! Smile