This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
Sorry guys.... another shit release. This one is much more messed then the hyken releases in regard fullscreen mode. The fist time ive unpacked this version and configured the media and fullscreen, the next time they realy launched in full screen, but with the same problems as earlier versions. After ive tried the 1980 x 10xx res, the emu simple lost the exclusive FULLscreen mode and now are showing the windows bar and some desktop pixels on the right side. It now doesnt matter if i put the resolution back to Native, it will aways show the windows bar and the right desktop pixels. Already tried to delete the dir and unpack then again, but it still shows the windows bar and right side desktop pixels.... gid, ckraziel and i30817 realy messed up with hyken work this time... Sad

I personaly doesnt care if some game (aka dissidia) are running or not, i only care, like many others (just take a look at this topic), to see the standards in regards fullscreen emulation. I know im looking arrogant right now, but seriously, all this fullscreen lack of ability from the developers are begining to become a fucking joke! Sorry guys, but dont you think its time to call up on a more advanced programmer and ask for tips to increase your skills? Sometimes, asking for help doesnt hurt, you know. Another question... if the java plataform arent to flexible in regard fullscreen and you noticed that this problem will never be solved, why dont you make a port in another more flexible language? Why did you guys choosed Java, in the fist place, as the plataform? Theres just too many things in this project that i dont understand... Its looking like a complet mess!

Improved Full Screen mode.
List of Full Screen resolutions computed dynamically based on available display modes.
sceUtility dialogs (savedata, input, messages) can now also be used in full screen mode.

Fullscreen was improved? Where, when? LOL
Ive lost my time again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by vingadorjr - 06-24-2011, 04:24 AM