This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
(05-21-2011, 05:49 PM)vingadorjr Wrote: Problems, problems and more problems... Now we cannot resize with F4 to click on RUN! How can we suppose to run any game on fullscreen? Youve implemented that little menu and it was good, but you disable the option to return to window size when pressing F4. How can we press the RUN button? :/

Plus... we canno quit the fullscreen window when thares any game running... sometimews when a click some mouse and keyboard buttons like crazy, i can manage to run a game or enter the Options windows... but its very hard to do it and i can only manage to do this by a chance of 5% of the times.

I think that you are making a mess with 2 programmers working in two different versions of builds... maybe its the problem.

Hm? On the right-click menu you have shortcuts to the "Run" and "Exit" buttons, as well as "Load UMD" and "Configuration" and all that...
First, gid and I are working on different things, so that's not an issue. Then, it takes several tries to get things right, it's impossible to predict if this will work for everyone or not. Undecided
For instance, I'm able to right-click and access the new menu at any time, even when games are running. However it seems a lot of users can't. All I can do is assume that this is a compatibility issue with Windows 7 or Windows Vista which is known to bring a lot of unecessary graphical overloaded functionalities, that is probably preventing JPCSP to recognize a "popup" event (in this case it should be the right-click).
Unfortunately, I don't own multiple systems to test all these issues. Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by Hykem - 05-21-2011, 05:58 PM