This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
Hykem,

Works good, also no issues with Aero theme. Smile Also, it's possible to implement option"Keep aspect ratio"? (something, like for aspect ratio 1024x768=1024x(1024/16)*9) Rolleyes
(04-23-2011, 05:08 PM)BlackDaemon Wrote: Hykem,

Works good, also no issues with Aero theme. Smile Also, it's possible to implement option"Keep aspect ratio"? (something, like for aspect ratio 1024x768=1024x(1024/16)*9) Rolleyes

Sure. Big Grin
I didn't implement it right away because I was afraid this method could still not work.
It's nice to know it was a Java issue after all. Tongue

Anyway, if this method doesn't give any kind of trouble then it should be fairly easy to improve it and make it simplier to use.
Thanks for testing, BlackDaemon! Smile
Im testing it right now Hykem... but till now its very impressive that you implemented that in so little time. Congratz! When im done with the testings, i will post here any valid comment.

Thanks again! You are the man!
Working well here also. Nice job!!!!

It still doesn't look like it's res upscaling - it looks just stuck at an internal res of 640x480 or something. Anyone else? Is that just the "display" res?

And in some games, like Street Fighter Alpha 3 some of the text strings blink and some of the sprites in the menus and character select are missing in fullscreen. Really anything larger than default window has issues where default, everything displays correctly. Weird. Is that a known issue?

But anyway, this was a big step for Jpcsp today. Very cool!!!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
Aside from the lack of resolution while on fullscreen, you did it Hykem! Congratz again! Now i can play Legend of Heroes in full! LOL

But it would be nice to see some upscaling features for the fullscreen mode, cause the graphics looks too pixelated.... but its better than play in window mode and i do think that for this upscaling feature to work, will take a while... meanwhile, i apreciate your effort and will play LoH!

Its only a opinion, but you guys shold focus on upgrade the fullscreen resolution... cause implement compatibility is a never ending work and with the upscale already implemented, nobody will complain, the emu will become more popular and its a problem less to worry and to implement.

Its indeed a big day for the jpcsp comunity! Thanks again and congratz!
Dissidia Final Fantasy still doesn't work. I mean I CAN get into fullscreen mode but when im at a fight scene or at the chess-like scene my screen is holy fudge fudged up. I mean I only see part of the screen and similar.

So atleast you got it to work on fullscreen mode but this was already achievable with videoresize. (Doubleclick on the bar with fps's)
(04-23-2011, 07:40 PM)AzKat Wrote: Dissidia Final Fantasy still doesn't work. I mean I CAN get into fullscreen mode but when im at a fight scene or at the chess-like scene my screen is holy fudge fudged up. I mean I only see part of the screen and similar.

So atleast you got it to work on fullscreen mode but this was already achievable with videoresize. (Doubleclick on the bar with fps's)

Unfortunately, i have experienced the same issue with Hexyz Force once you take control of the character.
yeah, there's some problem with the content of many games while resizing the window.

some things like huds and such aren't resized along with the rest, and the screen either shows the entire hud layer with the other part being way oversized, or the entire 3d layer with the hud not resized at all (at least in castlevania and valkyria2's case).

but that's not full screen's problem, it's happening even if you resize the window manually.

full screen mode still works just fine here. and finally i get widescreen, it looks much better now.
Fullscreen is working here too,but is the native resolution of psp, still not the resolution i chose(1024x768) and the fullscreen is not Keeping Aspect Ratio on 4:3 monitor.
Tested with 800x600 and 1024x768.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(04-24-2011, 03:25 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: Fullscreen is working here too,but is the native resolution of psp, still not the resolution i chose(1024x768) and the fullscreen is not Keeping Aspect Ratio on 4:3 monitor.
Tested with 800x600 and 1024x768.

you have to choose the ones that match the psp resolutions like the 900 one is x2
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit