This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option)
(04-21-2011, 08:24 PM)AzKat Wrote: Just tested out this new feature altough.. no luck.

After I start the JPCSP in fullscreen mode, I get a BLACK SCREEN not gray. I press F4 and I see exactly what u described there. I load my game, and when I press F4 again to get in fullscreen mode, My screen goes black again :/ , altough I still see the mouse cursor (a huge one at that) . Could it be that my monitor doesn't support the 640x480 or what resolution the fullscreen is using? If so is there any way for me to configure it?

same here, the monitor supports the resolution if you can see the mouse cursor , sometimes when you press F4 to switch back and forth you can quickly see the gfx fullscreen before it goes to window mode..
I thought maybe it was dual monitors causing it not to display ..but tried disabling one and still no luck :p

btw i get a grey or white screen even after the game is loaded when fullscreen mode
also tried disabling desktop composition and visual themes since thats known to cause bugs with exclusive mode fullscreen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen Problem(Cannot use fullscreen option) - by hyakki - 04-21-2011, 08:35 PM