This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Source? (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5)
(03-17-2011, 04:15 PM)Da_President Wrote: Now i tried in r2036, and again error:
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 251044748
at _S1_3_97CF324.s(_S1_3_97CF324.java:0)

OK, I'm no dev but these OutofBoundsExecptions tend to come from the "Ignore invalid memory access" option. Turn it off and maybe you will see where it stops (Where the invalid memory access error occurs). Also MethodMaxInstructions: 50 often cause trouble so I would set it to 3000 to be on the safe side. If that runs you can later set it lower again.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Thnx for the tip, so i got a step forward after unticking ignore invalid memory access.After starting a free duel the game switches to pause, but after clicking 5-10 times on run i to goes on again, and then at the begining of the duel the screen freezes.
Last entry in the log is:
INFO hle - user_main - Undecodable AT3+ data detected.
Anyway here's the log file (INFO):

.txt   log.txt (Size: 160.03 KB / Downloads: 72)
can you put tutorial plz?