This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Cannot initialize class com.xuggle.xuggler.IContainer'
psp 
I recently downloaded the latest build of JPCSP (r2017) for Mac, and attempting to run Crisis Core nets me the following error:

"384834 [GUI] ERROR emu - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.xuggle.xuggler.IContainer
384835 [GUI] ERROR emu - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.xuggle.xuggler.IContainer"

I'm running OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

I can run the little cube demonstrations that come with it, but the minute I load up my Crisis Core .cso, it pops up with that error on the logger, and the Open UMD dialogue freezes.
(03-14-2011, 02:26 AM)skibalovesya Wrote: I recently downloaded the latest build of JPCSP (r2017) for Mac, and attempting to run Crisis Core nets me the following error:

"384834 [GUI] ERROR emu - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.xuggle.xuggler.IContainer
384835 [GUI] ERROR emu - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.xuggle.xuggler.IContainer"

I'm running OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.4
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

I can run the little cube demonstrations that come with it, but the minute I load up my Crisis Core .cso, it pops up with that error on the logger, and the Open UMD dialogue freezes.

It's because xuggler/the media engine only works for windows 32bit version of jpcsp.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Is there any way for me to run this on a Mac, then?
(03-14-2011, 02:31 AM)skibalovesya Wrote: Is there any way for me to run this on a Mac, then?

If some developpers want that xuggle be supported on other os than windows, there is this link and linux or mac will work with xuggler :
http://build.xuggle.com/view/Stable/job/...k5_stable/
(03-14-2011, 10:07 PM)theball Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 02:31 AM)skibalovesya Wrote: Is there any way for me to run this on a Mac, then?

If some developpers want that xuggle be supported on other os than windows, there is this link and linux or mac will work with xuggler :
http://build.xuggle.com/view/Stable/job/...k5_stable/

For what I see there is some xuggle jar files on the package file in the last SVN, but the error still pops up. Any idea what is causing that?
After installing xuggler, ffmpeg, and moving some files to a dir that is somehow hardcoded and I don't know how to change, and editing the info.plist, I get rid of the error and indeed I got a video to play in the umd menu, but the only game I have to test seems to not load ok so I'm currently stalled.