This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
New AMD/ATI drivers bug identified: workaround in r2015
ok i upload a new log with ubo disabled

dissidia graphics works ok but reaaaaly slow
naruto unh3 wors fine too a bit slow than normal but ok, only when i entered in practice mode crashes
3rd birthday is still broken, i upload 2 screenshots, in 1st and 3rd person view

.rar   logs.rar (Size: 88.11 KB / Downloads: 94)

ignore the top of the image, my mistake XDDD...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can someone explain how to get KHBBS working on 17. Oh and Crisis core have this invisible bug now. I forgot to get some screenies.
_________
Okay got some. UGH I FORGOT A LOG RAWR!

One more time!
i have the invisible bug turn off shader
(03-14-2011, 11:47 PM)chicoguay Wrote: i have the invisible bug turn off shader

Yeah, good idea. But the purpose of the whole thread is to spot the problems with AMD with shaders ON! WinkBig Grin
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(03-14-2011, 11:52 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(03-14-2011, 11:47 PM)chicoguay Wrote: i have the invisible bug turn off shader

Yeah, good idea. But the purpose of the whole thread is to spot the problems with AMD with shaders ON! WinkBig Grin

sorry i guess that i shoul read the firs post dow

for it work with
vertex cache on
shader on
disable ubo on
dinamyc shader generation on
that solve the invisible problem on megaman. right now i dont have ff cc
i gona find it and try .
just try ff cc whit that config and work well no invisible character
and later try kingdoms heart and i got the same result like beanclr
i am using win 7 ultimate 64 bits and a ati 5670 512mb
my catalyst 11.4

shaders doest work here =/
shaders enable in dissiidia and crisis core = bug

GPU HD RADEON
my catalyst 11.4
(03-16-2011, 08:02 PM)zackdx Wrote: my catalyst 11.4

Hu ? AMD ATI has released only 11.2 the last month and it's always this version for now, How can you have a 11.4 version ???
LOL I had that same thought. Might be a miss-spelled
One more time!
(03-16-2011, 08:16 PM)theball Wrote:
(03-16-2011, 08:02 PM)zackdx Wrote: my catalyst 11.4

Hu ? AMD ATI has released only 11.2 the last month and it's always this version for now, How can you have a 11.4 version ???

Here catalyst 11.4 : http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pag...eview.aspx

AMD Catalyst™ Driver 11.4 early Preview Features:

· Delivers performance enhancements for the AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series & Windows 7.

· Includes enhancements to the AMD Catalyst Control Center™

o New task based Display Management controls

§ Simplifies the configuration of displays and display settings

o New Eyefinity setup group

§ Setting up an Eyefinity group has never been easier

o New branding (based on system configuration)

§ AMD based platform – AMD VISION Engine Control Center

§ Discrete AMD GPU with Intel CPU – AMD Catalyst Control Center™

o AMD Catalyst update notification (found within the Information Center)

§ Please note this functionality is not yet enabled, but will be in a future AMD Catalyst release

§ This feature will be used to notify users that new AMD Catalyst software packages are available

· Includes fixes where Dragon Age 2 would hang in DirectX11 on ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series products.

· Includes fixes where MediaEspresso 6.5 and 6.0 may crash while initializing

and dowload here : https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/20307/1m...march7.exe

My test in street fighter iv :

Catalyst 10.2
Score :9093
FPS: 46.87

Catalys 11.4
Score 9655 =D
FPS 53.49 =D

Sorry my english
im from brazil Big Grin

with r2023 in 3rd bithday improved slightly the render of aya brea, i can see some parts of her body in correct position but another parts have the same bugs of my previous test with 2016
ff dissidia have the same speed issue (around 7 fps, without shaders in x86 i have 20-30 fps)
naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3 now runs amazingggg in x64 i think is fullspeed, in x86 almost fullspeed, but have a small bug with black models when i make a special move.
castlevania dracula x chronicles now runs again, have some bugs with textures maybe? (just like naruto some black or bug chararter) but the models generation is ok.

im very busy right now but tomorrow i upload the respective screens and logs, thank you gid15, amazing work Wink