This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
New AMD/ATI drivers bug identified: workaround in r2015
try it with Rurouni Kenshin Saisen Jpcsp r2016

log => Use shaders + Enable dynamic shader ---->picture 1

log2 => Use shaders+Enable dynamic shader+Disable UBO ---->picture 2 & 3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 6.76 KB / Downloads: 87)
.rar   log2.rar (Size: 6.81 KB / Downloads: 98)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(03-12-2011, 10:40 PM)beanclr Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 10:21 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:40 PM)beanclr Wrote: See when I don't us enable saving GE. I just did a test with Disabling UBO and it work but if I keep vertex on it crashes randomly. I'mma try KHBBS now.
So, if I understand correctly, with enabled UBO, characters are not displayed correctly, but when disabling UBO, the display is correct.
Is it right?

Oh no. Just the opposite. It work great for FF:CC but for KH not so much. I can see my character and unverse but well see for yourself. Oh, and can someone tell me why when I skip the intro movie before the main menu the game just goes black and doesn't move forward. It just stays there. If I let it play through it works fine. I just can't skip. Oh sorry for the late post. Was playing around with the game.
Thanks for the screenshots, but please also add the log file (INFO level).

Thanks!
Enabled options:
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable saving GE screen to Textures instead of Memory
Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader
Enable dynamic shader generation

If I disable UBO in Sonic Rivals, graphics is okay, but CLUT doesn't work with texture2DProj error again, so it's too slow.

.7z   logs.7z (Size: 4.35 KB / Downloads: 81)
Sorry I have to duble post this. Its not working for me other wise. This post has pics and logs of me playing without ubo disabled. The game has really bad texture rips and flickering but for some reason when I stand still it seems to work. This happens with it enabled too.
Nothing new. Just the 2nd post with UBO disabled.
O_O It blended my two post together. Weird. Anyway, the last log it is the one I think you wanted.

.html   log.html (Size: 51.16 KB / Downloads: 121)
.html   log.html (Size: 48.08 KB / Downloads: 114)
One more time!
i wanna test the changes, i really wanna to help with screenshots and logs, but i have some questions
best configuration to use for testing?
use the 32 or the 64 bit version?
(03-13-2011, 06:31 PM)darkcloudl Wrote: i wanna test the changes, i really wanna to help with screenshots and logs, but i have some questions
best configuration to use for testing?
use the 32 or the 64 bit version?

32-bit
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(03-13-2011, 02:03 PM)NeKit Wrote: If I disable UBO in Sonic Rivals, graphics is okay, but CLUT doesn't work with texture2DProj error again, so it's too slow.
A workaround for this AMD/ATI problem (No matching overloaded function found texture2DProj) is now available in r2017.
ok i posted the screenshots and logs for ff dissidia, 3rd birthday and naruto ultimate ninja 3 (i tried castlevania dracula x chronicles, but is broken in the 32 bits version, only works on the x64 :S )

config used:

use vertex cache
use shaders
enable saving ge
enable dynamic shader generation

i use jpcsp r2016, and amd catalyst 11.2 on a ati hd 4670 ddr3 1 GB

.rar   logs.rar (Size: 32.79 KB / Downloads: 96)

^ you need to disable ubo. ^_^
One more time!
are you guys trying to solve that problems with the games that use that little 2d chars? Smile

i dunno how people call it...hummm, Bleach Soul Carnival has a problem, that it makes the chars and some parts of the background transparent, i think that it is a collor setting problem? ._. ...........

all the games that have this type of graphic have a problem like that right?