This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
New AMD/ATI drivers bug identified: workaround in r2015
beanclr
Enable VAO - off
point cursor mouse to log and then scroll up/down with mouse or you can use arrow(up/down) on keyboard.
enable it from Debug options.

or go to this link

How to create useful LOG file??
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3407
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
I don't have it on. I only have Vertex, shaders, and Dynamic on.
One more time!
I have the same thing only with VAO

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.html   log.html (Size: 25.44 KB / Downloads: 129)
Oh, okay. Did it. I set it to INFO and to some more shots.
(03-12-2011, 09:08 PM)f0ster Wrote: I have the same thing only with VAO

Wait. Do you want me to enable VAO or disable VBO?

.html   log.html (Size: 32.27 KB / Downloads: 117)
One more time!
i have only use vertex cache, use shaders, enable saving ge, enable dynamic
See when I don't us enable saving GE. I just did a test with Disabling UBO and it work but if I keep vertex on it crashes randomly. I'mma try KHBBS now.

One more time!
Try to enable Ignore invalid memory access and Ignore unmapped imports.
(03-12-2011, 09:40 PM)beanclr Wrote: See when I don't us enable saving GE. I just did a test with Disabling UBO and it work but if I keep vertex on it crashes randomly. I'mma try KHBBS now.
So, if I understand correctly, with enabled UBO, characters are not displayed correctly, but when disabling UBO, the display is correct.
Is it right?
(03-12-2011, 10:21 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 09:40 PM)beanclr Wrote: See when I don't us enable saving GE. I just did a test with Disabling UBO and it work but if I keep vertex on it crashes randomly. I'mma try KHBBS now.
So, if I understand correctly, with enabled UBO, characters are not displayed correctly, but when disabling UBO, the display is correct.
Is it right?

Oh no. Just the opposite. It work great for FF:CC but for KH not so much. I can see my character and unverse but well see for yourself. Oh, and can someone tell me why when I skip the intro movie before the main menu the game just goes black and doesn't move forward. It just stays there. If I let it play through it works fine. I just can't skip. Oh sorry for the late post. Was playing around with the game.

One more time!