This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
New AMD/ATI drivers bug identified: workaround in r2015
I never got freeze but the fps always cap at 20 on a scene with lots of people even though it doesn't use much cpu cycle. I've been using that exact setting for all my game actually as it nailed the best fps.

I have completed the game but I'll try older driver for my 2nd playthrough.
someone tried the new 11.12 drivers? i notice a bit better fps with this , but in only tried dissidia 012 fights.
someone tried the new 12.1 drivers?
News ???? Undecided
(04-22-2012, 06:07 PM)pepefe Wrote: News ???? Undecided

I do have catalyst 12.3 on Radeon HD 6620, and theres no way to running Killzone Liberation or God of War Chains Of Olympus on JPCSP r2540, even GOW is mark like Playable on Comercial Games List of the emulator.

Still trying some diferents options to see if make it works; will keep news here.
[Image: montcer.png]
Got the latest Catalyst wich is 12.4 and java 6 update 31 on W7 x64 whit JPCSP r2540 and theres no game playable between:

-God Of War Chains Of Olympus
-God Of War Ghost Of Sparta
-Killzone Liberation
-Assassin´s Creed: Blood Lines

Otherwise, is interesting that Assassin´s Creed and Killzone has been catalog like "Half Playable" and "Load" but that 2 games are more stable that GOW (Wich is catalog like PLAYABLE) cause that last one always freeze on the main menu; KZ and AC at least load the game.
(04-29-2012, 01:43 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: Got the latest Catalyst wich is 12.4 and java 6 update 31 on W7 x64 whit JPCSP r2540 and theres no game playable between:

-God Of War Chains Of Olympus
-God Of War Ghost Of Sparta
-Killzone Liberation
-Assassin´s Creed: Blood Lines

Otherwise, is interesting that Assassin´s Creed and Killzone has been catalog like "Half Playable" and "Load" but that 2 games are more stable that GOW (Wich is catalog like PLAYABLE) cause that last one always freeze on the main menu; KZ and AC at least load the game.

Bad News = (

(06-25-2012, 07:43 AM)pepefe Wrote: Bad News = (

Well updating that news; now i hace Java 7 Update 5 whit same other specs and Assasins Creed Blood Lines is well playable whit r2556/2560.