This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFC UNDISPUTED 2010
(03-13-2011, 07:12 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 12:07 AM)Bruno09 Wrote: OK here it goes.
It should be a text in EVERY img in there.
I don't think I did the log part right tho, I played an exhibition match, where all works fine, not in career, but it should be an text in the first main Menu and there is not, If we could fix it this game would be "Playable".

1st Img- Career.
2st Img- Main Menu.
3st Img- Career.

Thank you for your attention Death

You did the logs right but I can't find anything about fonts, maybe one of the unhandled imports is the reason for that. Hopefully one of the devs can take a look at the logs.

On a side-note: I have several games that would be playable but the font is making problems. It is something you have to live for now. The "built-in" font is quite hard to handle so don't expect an fix very soon.

After I readed your post I tried to download a more recent rev, and it worked really better actually, but no text. I think I have to agree with you, so how can I contact a Developer?

Thanks for all your doing
(03-13-2011, 01:52 PM)Bruno09 Wrote:
I don't think I did the log part right tho, I played an exhibition match, where all works fine, not in career, but it should be an text in the first main Menu and there is not, If we could fix it this game would be "Playable".

1st Img- Career.
2st Img- Main Menu.
3st Img- Career.

You did the logs right but I can't find anything about fonts, maybe one of the unhandled imports is the reason for that. Hopefully one of the devs can take a look at the logs.

On a side-note: I have several games that would be playable but the font is making problems. It is something you have to live for now. The "built-in" font is quite hard to handle so don't expect an fix very soon.

After I readed your post I tried to download a more recent rev, and it worked really better actually, but no text. I think I have to agree with you, so how can I contact a Developer?

They read the forum as well Big Grin

Please make a new log again with the new revision, maybe the font problem is now more clearer to see (in the log)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(03-13-2011, 02:02 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 01:52 PM)Bruno09 Wrote:

1st Img- Career.
2st Img- Main Menu.
3st Img- Career.

They read the forum as well Big Grin

Please make a new log again with the new revision, maybe the font problem is now more clearer to see (in the log)

Ok, in this Rev, the sound is perfect, fps perfect, BUT loadings take some long time 15 seconds each....a little more then the previous rev that I was using, idk if it makes any diference tho.
Well, well back to problem, I created a new Career passing through the invisible main menu, invisible gym, its all logged, but I had to pass through the Tutorial and first fight, so this log can be a bit long so, what we are looking for is probably in the end of it or in the start (Main Menu), anyway, me as an totally unexperient java user probably failed trying to find the Menu Error, but a least I tried.
When I got to the Gym, I spotted this Error in Black.

SCREAM Error: cause 124 -> 139, 0, 0, 0

So I initially though it was nothing and probably it is nothing, but it was such a coincidence, I started the game again, and when I got to the very first menu (invisible) I got the same Error

SCREAM Error: cause 124 -> 139, 0, 0, 0

Maybe its something, maybe its not, I don't know, I hope with this version you can give a better look at it.

#EDIT: Hmm...I tried to review my log from my previous Rev, expecting to find the same SCREAM ERROR, but no, all I got its an gigant Spam (as you could see) of:
"sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked" this is the only Error that we got in both of the Rev's.

Thanks

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 37.31 KB / Downloads: 75)
The 3 people who downloaded the .log, found something different? Just a little something? I don't mean to "hurry" anyone up, so take your time, I just want you guys know I'm still here and trying.
Since no one replies anymore, I decided to test All the Rev I could. Just to announce, none of them work.

I tested in:

jpcsp-2017-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-amd64
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1899
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1884
(03-14-2011, 08:39 PM)Bruno09 Wrote: The 3 people who downloaded the .log, found something different? Just a little something? I don't mean to "hurry" anyone up, so take your time, I just want you guys know I'm still here and trying.

I watched the log and I found nothing about the font problems. I really wonder what the problem might be, I can only assume it uses some new function for font handling that is not covered (in the 4 remaining unmapped NIDS)
(03-15-2011, 10:38 PM)Bruno09 Wrote: Since no one replies anymore, I decided to test All the Rev I could. Just to announce, none of them work.

I tested in:

jpcsp-2017-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-amd64
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1899
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1884

Of course you can test further but I doubt this will bring forth the font. At least in r2021 the "sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked" should not be shown anymore.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(03-15-2011, 10:38 PM)Bruno09 Wrote: Since no one replies anymore, I decided to test All the Rev I could. Just to announce, none of them work.

I tested in:

jpcsp-2017-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-amd64
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1899
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1884
Using the latest revision (r2021), could you post a screenshot from Jpcsp and from a real PSP (for comparison).
(03-16-2011, 02:38 PM)gid15 Wrote:

I tested in:

jpcsp-2017-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-x86
jpcsp-1772-windows-amd64
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1899
jpcsp-1772-windows-r1884
Using the latest revision (r2021), could you post a screenshot from Jpcsp and from a real PSP (for comparison).

Wow thanks guys I was almost giving up. Its great to be replied by Developer.
I tested on the rev2021, as expected it did not worked,
Here...the pics you wanted.
The real PSP picture was 2mb so I couldnt Upload it here...even compacted, So here it is:

[URL=http://img847.imageshack.us/i/pspreal.png/][IMG]

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 3.39 KB / Downloads: 71)
So, anything?
Hi Bruno09! Smile

Sorry for the late answer, but I think I may now what's wrong with the text.
Since there's no sceFont usage during the game, it's clearly a GE issue, so, could you please try going to Debug > Tools > Logger > Customize... > Advanced, and then select "GPU Debug", press "Generate new settings file", press "OK", restart JPCSP and run the game with the log in INFO up to the problematic part?
When you reach that part, you should then switch the log to DEBUG for a while and then upload the resulting log here.

Thanks in advance! Wink