This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No music after music was working previously.
psp 
Hello. I have been trying to play Final Fantasy I, 10th anniversary and after sorting through all the issues to get music and videos to play back, I had music playback for one session.

A computer reboot later and now I no longer have music playing in the background of the game. The entire reason I have this emulator and this rom is to play it with the music so it's a complete and total deal breaker for me and it's becoming depressing because I have downloaded and tried a variety of different versions of the emulator, rebooted, reinstalled SonicStage and anything else I can think of but cannot seem to get music back.

General audio works fine. Videos still play back. Music = dead.

Anyone happen to have any ideas?
you didn't post any logs, so i doubt anyone will have any idea what's wrong.
(03-28-2012, 08:06 AM)serio Wrote: you didn't post any logs, so i doubt anyone will have any idea what's wrong.

Pray-tell, what logs would you like and how do I get any? There's no errors. It simply plays the game with no music at this point.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14984

under the "What to do if your game would not work"
I happen to have the same problem when I used a newer build of JPCSP (249-something, I forgot :/)
The older builds had music playing before. Then, when I used the newer one, music stopped playing in certain parts of the game. I decided to switch back, and the music was still gone.

Although, the game I'm having trouble with is Tales of VS.

Edit: It seems that the problem is in my save file. Still don't know what exactly causes music to not play in certain areas of the game.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 82.24 KB / Downloads: 105)
So I followed the instructions and could get no log file to generate. The log.html file is 0KB and shows nothing when I open it.

So what would you suggest now?