This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVN builds - not working anymore?
I'm trying the latest SVN builds but since rev 2006 none of my games are running. Am I doing something wrong?

Before that, I could at least see the emulator doing something, such as FPS on the top of the screen, black screens or intro movies, but now, it seems to do nothing. I click RUN and nothing happens, no errors, nothing!

I've the latest Java version installed, my OS is Windows XP SP3 and I have the media engine installed.
you probably have an ATI card so it doesn't work
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
So it is a ATI problem. =(
One more time!
I have more than 1 computer to test JPCSP and even with an Intel G33/G31 express chipset it's not working. It's not ATI-only related problem... Confused